JD Vance says Trump's fake electors should choose the President

Originally published at: JD Vance says Trump's fake electors should choose the President - Boing Boing

6 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

28 Likes

We had the debate, then we had the vote, then Biden was certified as the winner. This is not a difficult concept to understand.

32 Likes

More difficult for some people than others, clearly.

20 Likes

He looks so weird on that couch. Like, he’s too deep in it.

22 Likes

Really can’t wait 'til Vance gets eaten by Mothman.

10 Likes

I see what you did there

5 Likes

like a boss dog hump GIF

15 Likes

I’d vote for that dog before Vance.

18 Likes

I imagine “what actually matters” is him alluding to standard conservative talking points about the economy, morals, security, etc. These are all just meaningless buzzwords for a party that supports an incompetent, racist, draft-dodging, rapist felon with multiple bankruptcies and a Putin-fetish.

14 Likes

vance-y’s all in for the criminality stuff

JD Vance says he would have helped Trump steal 2020 election

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 at 12:00:05p PDT

JD Vance said on Monday that if he was vice president during the 2020 election cycle, he would have accepted fraudulent slates of electors that were presented by allies of Donald Trump, an action that would have invalidated millions of votes.

Trump’s running mate made the statement during an interview at the All-In Summit, a tech conference in Los Angeles.

(and he’d personally hang himself if the crowd thought that would help…?)

12 Likes

Don’t forget the 60 recounts and multiple court protests that happened in the middle of those two steps, all of which certified a fair election.

16 Likes

The deeper the cushion, the sweeter the pushin’
That’s what JD said

16 Likes

More than before he joined the ticket, he must now truly realise that the only way the GOP can win is by cheating. And now the cheat of the Electoral College itself isn’t enough to do the job.

11 Likes

“Before we declare that the Superbowl is over we need to ask fans to submit an alternate slate of referees and ask the stadium to have a debate about what actually matters.”

12 Likes

Since he doesn’t understand how our elections work just like his boss he’s clearly also unfit for office .

7 Likes

My JD Vance impression:

Q: If given a choice between several options, how do you choose?

JD: I pick the wildest, most unhinged, and ideally illegal option available. If none is available, I shoot my gun in the air like Yosemite Sam.

But more seriously, this guy is modern equivalent of Hitler’s bootlicker. He’s dangerous and wants to destroy America, and reform it into his master’s fascist ideal.

6 Likes

JD “Rudolph” Hess

6 Likes

By “debate”, do you mean “civil war”, Mr. Vance?

Because when one side overrides the wishes of the electorate to install the candidate of their choice, that’s about all that’s left.

8 Likes

He is saying that he has no intention of upholding his oath of office; we already know Lord Dampnut won’t.

In case anyone thinks this is a new strategy by the GOP/MAGAts.

ETA:
Just found this little gem:

A quarter of Republicans think Trump should seize power even if he loses
… among Republicans, Trump and his campaign were the most trusted source of election information. And by a healthy margin…

Not at all like a cult, nosiree.

5 Likes