Hillbilly Eulogy: JD Vance's approval rating nosedives

Originally published at: Hillbilly Eulogy: JD Vance's approval rating nosedives - Boing Boing

5 Likes

I Wonder Emma Stone GIF by Saturday Night Live

25 Likes

Pssst. I think you meant PETER Navarro.

12 Likes

von Clownstick is obsessed with “the ratings”. Guaranteed he’s trying to figure out how to dump this weird turkey.

Of course, that snake Vance may be plotting with Thiel, Musk, Sacks, and the other neo-reactionary sugar daddies to push out Biff. Backstabbing is second nature to these Long Knife enthusiasts.

33 Likes

Ari Melber had Stephen Miller on his show on MSNBC tonight. It was disgusting. Melber tried to fact check him and call him out on his lies, but it didn’t really phase Miller at all. Melber seems like a decent guy, but he is still trying to live in the political world of 20 or 30 years ago when one side wasn’t full of Nazis. And yes, I know Stephen Miller is Jewish. He’s still a Nazi. And you just can’t give Nazis a platform to spew their hate and weirdness.

38 Likes

Miller is the MAGAts’ Eichmann. Those types always find a way to weasel out of consequences. At least for a while.

22 Likes

Paul Manafort.

18 Likes
14 Likes

There’s a lot of wrong names in this article. If I didn’t know better, I might think AI played some part in writing this. Just for completeness:

Peter Navarro, not Michael
Paul Manafort, not Roger
Stephen Miller, not Steven

39 Likes

Waiting for a story on Ronny Johnson next.

24 Likes

I was starting to wonder if it was deliberate engagement bait… :person_shrugging:

18 Likes

I think in JD Vance’s case it’s “brown-nosedives.”

16 Likes

I wondered about that when I read that Vance wants to debate Harris, not Walz.

Well, it got them where they are, and it’s a highly transferrable skill.

I’m not actually sure whether the previous sentence gets a “/s” or not…

ETA: Maybe someone should whisper in Biff’s ear: “Vance wants to debate the Presidential candidate. What does that mean, Biff? Why is he planning to do your debate? What does this mean for you?”

Then watch the fur fly.

31 Likes

I’ve always called him ‘stephen miller, Jewish nazi,’ in a voice imitating Dan Aykroyd’s Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute.

He is evil, heartless, detestable scum.

23 Likes

M’lle Vance’s day trading diary to drop in a year, cataloging each slimy hand she met and bested?

8 Likes

Whenever I feel like I am in a self-hating mood it always helps to remind myself that Stephen Miller is only 38 yet he looks way older than that.

25 Likes

@ficuswhisperer

Joe.My.God refers to him as Voldemort, though I fully admit to not getting the reference:

https://www.joemygod.com/2024/08/voldemort-walz-will-turn-midwest-into-mogadishu/

We would have also accepted quisling.

(PS: forgive me, nesting quote fail. I will ask in the “How to” thread).

12 Likes

There is a resemblance.

17 Likes

Except Voldemort is more handsome and more likeable.

13 Likes

I think Miller is in the stage where he’s hitching a ride on someone else.
IMG_3626

16 Likes