1980s VHS babes shooting machine guns

worst than that for me. as a HyperVigilantSecurityDoggo kinda life form all I kept screaming at the screen was “LOOK WHERE YOU POINTING THAT THING WHEN YOU PULL THE TRIGGER!!!” I mean, she even says its the first time I pulled the trigger on this model. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

just dawned on me maybe they were allowed to shoot like total noob asshats because they were given blanks??? I know blanks can still be dangerous but at least less so to the crew which I suppose was the only thing that mattered to the crew right? =/

As a child of the ‘80s this video confirms two important things that people forget about that era:

Every single product had “Rock n’ Roll” emblazoned on it for completely inexplicable reasons.

and

Women’s swimwear was horrifyingly unflattering (with that white lab coat over bikini bottom being thing being a rare exception).

1 Like

On the other hanf babes using machinery are interesting.

6 Likes

Look at the size of those nails.

1 Like

Wait a minute! No Bikini Girls With Machine guns by The Cramps here?

1 Like

“Those Germans really know how to make a machine gun.”

1 Like

Maybe not too safe, eh?

4 Likes

It is up above as link only. It needs to be on new line to embed properly.

3 Likes

no, Ghost Dog was a documentary.
RoboCop was a prophecy.

7 Likes

Daddy would’ve gotten us uzis…

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking of with my earlier post about hot metal flying toward exposed skin. (I was unable to find it in gif form, though.)

2 Likes

(I found that someone actually did an Xtranormal interpretation of this song and it’s quite something.)

2 Likes

Oily women inexplicably not damaging themselves. Good work.

1 Like

I have that VHS tape! The full title is “Rock and Roll #3, Sexy Girls Sexy Guns”. I have never been able to figure out what Rocks and Roll #1 or #2 were about. This tape was also a staple ingredient in many Emergency Broadcast Network performances. The clip you posted is only 7 minutes: here’s the full 47 minute version.

12 Likes

#2 is probably 30 minutes of that infernal Gary Glitter song on repeat. Jury’s out on #1.

ETA thank you for the link to the full video. I suspected this video was the source for much of the material in Negativland’s Now from the Guns EP, but this absolutely confirms it.

3 Likes

I don’t own anything but airsoft guns, but I did recently get an opportunity to fire an original uzi on full auto under supervsion by a licensed gunsmith.

Nobody needs fully automatic weapons- and I’ll say I support reasonable gun control- but I can’t lie- full auto is deeply satisfying.

3 Likes

I first read the headline as “babies with guns”, and my reaction was like Life of Brian when Mandy objects to giving Brian a balm.

And then I remembered how in the 80’s everyone would infantilize women and it was no big deal. Sure glad that never happens any more! /s

2 Likes

What are you doing with the other hand?

That can happen to the best of us.

3 Likes