1980s VHS babes shooting machine guns

See, I only own a shotgun and a bolt-action rifle. No such issues for me at the target range.

1 Like

This. Watching the barrel of the AR-15 creep right as she fired gave me a sick feeling in my stomach. I just hope she emptied the magazine before she came round far enough to target the cameraman.

Gives a new meaning to the expression ‘spray and pray’.

2 Likes

4 Likes

That was going to be my reply. Glad to see someone got there first.

Oh man, Double scooped.

3 Likes

[Uzi empties magazine in one 3-second burst]

Instructor: “Better than sex, eh?”

Newbie: “Yeah, and it lasts longer.”

2 Likes

I remember during the 2008 campaign a bunch of neocon fanboys decided that Sarah Palin was incredibly hot and started circulating pictures of her head photoshopped onto the image of a machine-gun-wielding model wearing a stars-and-stripes bikini, presumably lifted from one of these kinds of fetishistic photo shoots.

At the time that seemed like a low point for social media insinuating itself into the election process.

5 Likes

She also supported shooting wolves from helicopters, which probably helped in the fetishizing all around.

2 Likes

Guns, Guns, Guns of course. No bikini girls though (which may explain why No. 3 is the only one anyone remembers…).

#1 (sadly not the larch this time)

Also all available online apparently.

2 Likes

Then there’s her not at all suggestive mantra “Drill, baby, drill!”

You could annoy your neighbor with you work that bolt action with GUSTO!

1 Like

Ops…

I didn´t notice it.

Where is the delete button?

Ok…

Nothing to see here…

2 Likes

During my Army days marching in formation with weapons gave me the same chills. The soldier to your right is basically pointing a gun at your head the whole time.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.