2 Fast 2 Furious in 2 minutes

Originally published at: 2 Fast 2 Furious in 2 minutes | Boing Boing

1 Like

This reminds me of a flash animation (remember when Flash was like half of the fun stuff on the internet?). This was before any other sequels had ever been made, and someone made a ridiculous animation making fun of the franchise. Joke was on us because the sequels really did get more ridiculous

2 Likes

This needs the infinite gear-up treatment. Infinite upshift - shift, look around, panic! Shift, look, shift, whoop! Shift

1 Like

The 2 minute movies on EIT! are some of the best shit ever. I was going to post a link to the 2 minute Runaway Car with Judge Reinhold but damn it’s gone? If the EIT! archives aren’t forever accessible I fear for our future

I love the F&F franchise. It’s so ridiculously dumb, and it’s completely aware of this and doesn’t try to pretend it’s anything it’s not. Even as it’s basically done a complete transformation from being heist film with street racing that was (somewhat) grounded in reality to becoming what is essentially a superhero films with cars, you know exactly what you’re getting into when you watch one of the films.

Anyway, this video was hilarious but it needed more gear shifts.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.