2020 Uprising: Enough is Enough

10 Likes
10 Likes

Holy shit!! So his take is that if they were planning to “arrest” her it’s OK because of some made-up “felony citizen’s arrest” bullshit? WTF!

13 Likes

Yeah. He definitely had no prior knowledge of the kidnapping attempt. /s

What an obscure law to be able to cite at a moment’s notice.

11 Likes
9 Likes

I am not 100% sure they want to drive home the point that it is okay for private citizens to arrest elected officials for felony crimes. It could get really interesting around a few Republican homesteads in the future.

9 Likes

So i can’t help but wonder what the actual felony is that the governor supposedly committed.

10 Likes

I am sure their lawyer will let them know what it was.

5 Likes

Can’t look, but this is one of a long list of horrible offenses committed by police against children who need help and compassion, not trauma and assault.

11 Likes

They never think the evil they do will come back to haunt them. Remember how shocked, appalled, and angry a few of them were when the rabble had the nerve to bother them at restaurants and protest in front of their houses?

12 Likes

Well, now they seem to be saying it is reasonable for a gang of people with assault rifles to “arrest” them in said restaurants.

11 Likes

He seems to be saying that it is because “a lot of people are angry at her.” Yeah, that certainly opens a can of worms.

13 Likes

Weird role model they picked for themselves,

8 Likes
14 Likes
8 Likes

i read that article, and i still have no clue what happened. a news organization hired a security guard who shot someone, but outside of that the writing is a muddle…

well that and this:

It later confirmed the guard was contracted through Pinkerton

who thought ignoring history was a good idea?

10 Likes

Every so often I’m reminded that those guys are still a thing and it kind of blows my mind. It’s as if the East India Company was still kicking around starting opium wars and subjugating native peoples and whatnot.

13 Likes

Last time they were in the news it was because they were trying to accuse Rockstar of slandering the company through their (historically accurate) depiction in Red Dead Redemption 2.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/nobonzo/status/1315180425136889857?s=21

10 Likes

Officers - your real enemies:

“ FBI Special Agent Richard J. Trask II cited the risk to law enforcement officers in a criminal complaint filed last Tuesday in U.S. District Court:

“The militia group had already been brought to the attention of the FBI by a local police department in March 2020 when members of the militia group were attempting to obtain the addresses of local law enforcement officers,” the filing says. “At the time, the FBI interviewed a member of the militia group who was concerned about the group’s plan to target and kill police officers and that person agreed to become a CHS (confidential human source).”

Shaw and others said the police are on high alert as risk continues to evolve beyond traffic stops and sitting in police cars to getting fake calls for service and targeting police when they’re out of uniform.”

11 Likes