2020 Election Thread (formerly: 2020 Presidential Candidates Thread) (Part 1)

Misinformation is the name of the game today but if true…

HaHaHa!

14 Likes

Il Douche and his cronies should be terrified by this. What they will actually do is shove more money into ballot suppression lawsuits and voter intimidation tactics.

11 Likes

Another state turning out early against Biff:

12 Likes

The great back away has begun. No one wants that Trump stank on them.

I’m looking at you Ben Sasse.

Good luck in the job market with Trump on your resumes during Covid time kids!

12 Likes

Sadly, in case of a loss the wingnut welfare machine and hate media will provide the worst of them with well-paid berths while they all seek out their next fascist strongman candidate.

10 Likes

For some of it, yes.

But a lot of it will be working on promoting the next crew that isn’t so closely associated with Trump - who will not go away quietly- and will drag people down with him over the next several years.

Maybe Twitter will revoke his account when he’s a private citizen and he’ll end up on Gab with the other failures?

11 Likes

I guess this finally answers the question “who the hell could still be undecided at this point?”

Apparently it’s “people who have somehow defied all odds by avoiding having to listen to Trump speak at any point over the last four years.”

11 Likes

Just saw this letter Biden wrote to a constituent back in 2002. More humanity expressed in a few paragraphs than Trump has expressed in a lifetime.

19 Likes

I guess they wanted to highlight the difference between a decent man who loves and supports his children and Donald Trump?

Good job!

14 Likes

The fact that Giuliani’s own child is telling voters to support Biden tells you all you need to know about how hard each man has worked to earn the love and respect of his family.

16 Likes

This line of attack is in the same spirit as Mercedes Shlapp’s Biden-is-like-Mister-Rogers “insult.” Not only does it draw attention to Biden’s best qualities, it shows how monstrous the Trumpists are for framing love and thoughtfulness as some kind of “weakness.”

14 Likes

God damn reruns.

Amid Fading Poll Results, Trump Calls for Biden to Be Thrown in Jail As Crowd Chants ‘Lock Him Up’

13 Likes
5 Likes

Wait, Bannon is giving speeches? The last time I saw him in the news he looked like this:

11 Likes

I get the feeling the Biden/Harris campaign and the DNC need to take a good hard look at this (before Zuck comes slithering around to discuss the future of social media with them):

10 Likes

Trump’s prediction about getting 95 percent of the Black vote in 2020 doesn’t exactly took likely to pass but it’s still really weird to me that he could be making any gains at all in the Black and Hispanic community amidst a violent White Supremacist uprising. The data suggests the gains he’s made are mostly among young men, so maybe it’s a case of dudes who are drawn to his misogyny?

11 Likes

Also, the anti-immigrant rhetoric may have appeal to a certain type of ladder-pulling Hispanic voter. It seems odd, but they’re out there (including in the ranks of ICE).

10 Likes

tinydancer2

12 Likes
10 Likes

Though I recognize that this is just grousing, Democrats had “plans” to stall the SCOTUS seat stealing too, and look at how well that’s gone so far.

9 Likes