2020 Uprising: Enough is Enough

6 Likes

I don’t know if “Miss Hilly is tired,” but I sure fucking am.

13 Likes

9 Likes

JUST FIRE THEM

what the fuck is all this bureaucracy around police accountability, JUST FUCKING FIRE THEM TODAY

19 Likes

It really is remarkable how someone with so much empty space in their head somehow manages to form complete sentences.

9 Likes
12 Likes
7 Likes
24 Likes

or just “bullets”

or better yet just “the police are shooting into the crowd”

20 Likes

maybe performative whatever but it still looks pretty cool

blm

16 Likes

Will the paint still show on the next Google earth update I wonder?

6 Likes

I don’t know why it’s assumed rubber is harmless. There’s a fucking reason the goalie mask exists. People have lost eyes to pucks. Even solid rubber bullets would be closer to a hockey puck travelling at far faster speed than any slapshot, with a narrower point of impact. Even without a metal core they’d be potentially deadly.

So you’re right that distinctions don’t matter. It doesn’t have to make a hole to kill.

23 Likes

Hockey pucks at speed are scary AF. Even racquetballs can take out an eye. I refuse to play with anyone who isn’t serious about eye protection. Crowd control bullets have almost the mass of a puck and higher velocity.

16 Likes

as long as it’s backed by actual change, and not just say, a participation trophy.

during occupy, i heard of a city council member who wanted to erect a plaque if everybody would just go home

8 Likes

B-but if they fired the police them then the police union would go on strike! And if the police go on strike, think of what will happen to the crime rate

/s for those who can’t bother to click the link :wink:

10 Likes

OH NOES :crying_cat_face:

9 Likes
16 Likes

My cousin who lives in Brooklyn has joined National Guard a few years ago. If he got mobilized, I hope he’s doing something like that instead of protest suppression.

7 Likes

As Sons of Confederate Veterans, we are sworn to protect & defend the Constitution of the United States

We also condemn those who would use the heartbreaking death of Mr. Floyd to further their anti-American agenda

anti-American agenda

Where did I leave that Scanners gif…

20 Likes

Make Dixie Great Again?

Go fucking whistle.

8 Likes