2020 Uprising: Enough is Enough

18 Likes

&

15 Likes

https://twitter.com/eveewing/status/1269476437809037313?s=21

11 Likes
12 Likes

If it isn’t clear, it’s the police who are rioting. They cannot handle dissent. They need to be defunded and an entire new way of policing created. They are absurd, aggressive and on the wrong side of history. People have had it with their bullshit.

15 Likes
9 Likes

“Bystanders”, eh? Interesting word choice. How about potential vigilantes? Or intimidation attempt?

2 Likes

Thread from last night

To all the reformers in the US: Yes, the British police are better than the US cops, but better is still far from good.

17 Likes

It looks like stuff cops, Bart Simpson and Michael Jackson would carry with them

3 Likes
15 Likes
12 Likes

I know it may all blow away tomorrow, but just seeing cops potentially facing consequences for their actions is heart warming. Now if we could just do away with that potentially part, that’d be great.

17 Likes

Removed from the Italian Market

16 Likes

“Lions are slightly less dangerous than Leopards!”

All Cats Are Bastards.

11 Likes

But All Cats Are Beautiful too, which is far more than I can say about police brutality.

13 Likes

Nobody ever wanted to adopt a stray cop and take it home to their family…

16 Likes
18 Likes

Jim Bob and Cletus successfully defends juul pod shop from Antifa in Oregon

10 Likes
14 Likes

Was talking about abolition with a relative yesterday. As long as some groups are prevented from adopting them - like the TSA, ICE, CPB, prisons, and businesses looking for security guards - that should be fine. I wonder if there’d be any interest among the Amish or Mennonites? :thinking:

4 Likes