2020 Uprising: Enough is Enough

The cops could not possibly be doing a better job of proving that the protestors are right if that was the plan. No self awareness at all.

19 Likes

I’m sure the police independent review board will determine that the use of gas was justified, that the three year old lunged at them, that the police feared for their lives, etc etc ad nauseam ad infinitum…

15 Likes
26 Likes

Manufactured outrage.

11 Likes

Yeah… if that bus was “supplying” anything, it wasn’t for a riot.

6 Likes

This woman is entirely too emotionally unstable to have a license to use deadly force at her own discretion. Good sweet Christ, “my McMuffin that I ordered during the lunch rush was late and I’m so scared someone was trying to poison me with it” like holy shit do you have any idea how entitled and self-absorbed and delusional you sound?

Maybe go work at McDonalds if you want to learn what a stressful job is really like.

21 Likes

He needs to be knighted or something. I mean, he’s British, they could do it. Don’t take me wrong, I’m fine with people who beat fucking Nazis to a bloody pulp, but that guy? F*ing hero.

7 Likes
4 Likes

“I don’t hear thank you enough anymore”?!

Holy shit, she’s so out of touch with … so much!

And her little pity party is just more evidence of how on the other side of the blue line, there’s a whole different mentality about what “the police” and what they’re supposed to be doing are all about.

17 Likes

If the police ever showed up or did anything to make my neighborhood safer, I’d say thank you. They haven’t given me the opportunity yet.

She does understand that the phrase is used in response to something that has occurred, right? It’s not a general “thank you for existing on the planet” kind of thing?

19 Likes

Don’t you know it is their mere existence that makes things safer. Why, if you replaced them with community health workers and educators and infrastructure creation, we’d fall into instant chaos, just like when they were replaced on the EMT front!

(If you can’t tell that’s sarcasm… well, I guess Poe’s law does exist for a reason).

14 Likes

:thread:

16 Likes
8 Likes
18 Likes

Has this been posted?

thread
9 Likes

Associated :thread: from an actual shepherd:

14 Likes

Owl is wise:

25 Likes