2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (Part 3)

6 Likes

Ewwww! Worst three-way ever.

6 Likes
6 Likes
12 Likes
8 Likes

There is not enough rage in the world…

Korean Drama Crying GIF by The Swoon

6 Likes
6 Likes

Tourism from :canada: is a consideration, and we are very much behind :ukraine: in this one, so “conflicting statements” may be a reflection of an ongoing internal political discussion. I’m not seeing anything on the travel advisory for :cuba: but it may only be a matter of time before they need to decide the side on which their bread is buttered.

5 Likes

Perhaps the Cuban government has decided that individual Cubans already living in Russia can join up on the same terms as Russians but targeted recruitment of Cubans would be “mercenarism”.

5 Likes
9 Likes

If Kadyrov really is dying, then good. He’s a monster.

9 Likes

LOL. This smacks of going to a party and realizing at the last minute you don’t have anything to bring and just grab whatever laying around. What’s anyone going to do with one glove that’s been to space? Are they supposed to ooh and aah at it? It’s a laughably condescending gift.

11 Likes

The only thing better would be for him to be tried and convicted for war crimes (while still seriously ill) but you take what you can get.

9 Likes
6 Likes

I met a young Russian man at the Mexico-US border today, who was looking for the CBP One office. Definitely the right age for conscription. I told him I understood how bad things were at home, and wished him luck. I really do wish him luck.

15 Likes

The quid (Kim’s weapons) pro quo is potentially assistance for North Korea’s satellite programme, so you could read it as symbolic, just as the rifles were.

4 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes