3D printable, fully articulated Lion Force Voltron

[Read the post]

4 Likes

6 Likes

Oh man, thats going on the BB instagram and Facebook. Credit you?

3 Likes

My son sent it from Hoard of a Few, his production company. Where he found it?

2 Likes

I let you know when the angry email arrives demanding attribution.

5 Likes

Roger That!

1 Like

Does my little sister still get mad and smash them with her Cabbage Patch Kid?

2 Likes

Yes, and with this final innovation, the reproduction cycle of Voltron is as renewable as the Brassica-born. The war has just begun…

1 Like

When I was a kid I told my parents I wanted voltron for my birthday, so they bought two pieces of the Vehicle force version and they considered it a done thing and never bought me any more of it. It was a huge disappointment, plus I was never a big fan of that version of it to begin with.

4 Likes

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here

1 Like

The first thing I ever bought with my own money was a die-cast lion Voltron.

It had a design flaw wherein moving the legs would strip out one of the screws holding them on. When I returned the first one they gave me a replacement. When I returned the second one, the toy store manager took one off the shelf, moved the legs maybe a half dozen times, and the screw shot out like a bullet (it was held in place with a spring, which in hindsight was probably the problem, the spring acted like a ratchet, overtightening the screw). He sent the remaining stock back and gave me a refund rather than a replacement. I was heartbroken.

This may explain why I have a strange obsession with tap & die sets and an irrational hatred of zinc-aluminum alloy pot metal.

6 Likes

3 Likes

I am honestly terrified that someone is going to ask me to print this for them.

3 Likes

You have a 3d printer? Sweet! Could you print that for me?

3 Likes

Imagine the number of failed builds.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.