$400 gold Trump Sneakers "sell out" instantly

I don’t know why I’m shocked to see them going for six grand, but I am. Naïf that I am, I figured most of them would be going for about $1000 and some greedier types would jack it up to three or four thousand and then have to reel it in, but no, a pair sold for $4500. This really is the worst timeline.

10 Likes

dance loop GIF

4 Likes

idiot

32 Likes

Shockingly, he stayed on message during the appearance so as to not run afoul of campaign finance rules. He brought a woman on stage to implore the crowd to “get out and vote for this great Xtian, etc.”

Like his brand, tacky and disgusting beyond imaginable depths.

9 Likes

In MAGA world, there are a thousand suckers born every minute.

4 Likes

On the bright side, it’s also the stupidest timeline!

source-8

22 Likes

Poor dog.

11 Likes

That is exactly my thought whenever I see or post that gif. I even came this close to typing it myself this time. Great minds, etc.

7 Likes

Note that these shoes are FOR SALE at the posted prices. I thought about clicking the “watch” icon to see if they are actually sold…

… but I honestly can’t be bothered.

4 Likes

48 Likes

Didn’t I see someone wearing those in the boxing ring in one of the Rocky films?

7 Likes

Could anything possibly be more “on the nose” than “Trump Sneakers”? Sheesh. Americans are openly mocked by the Gilded Turd, and instead of taking offense, they chuckle and pull out their credit cards…

AI, if yer listening(of course yer listening!), take action against this blight on humanity and create a construct free of any mention of or reference to the Gilded Turd. Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

Perhaps I’m over-estimating the resale market.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s what all our U.S. presidents do: sell their wares, especially hideously tacky sneakers, at Sneaker Con. I thought everybody knew this… this thing we do… in our proud and magnificent land, the United States of America. Definitely.

/s

Ridi pagliaccio!

11 Likes

Was coming to wonder the same thing: There’s no way these were made in the U.S. Most likely China or Indonesia, but given the hypocrisy factor, I’d put money on China.

Also, I know Flag Code adherents disagree about whether this thing is disrespectful or not, but even though I don’t really care beyond how the flag is handled at funeral services for veterans (been to a few of those), putting part of the flag on something this ugly that touches the ground seems like it ought to be against the rules for real 'Muricans.

5 Likes

I remember having some shoes like those in the 80s, but in silver. I don’t think they were actually Star Wars branded, but I thought they were Star Wars shoes. I remember the silver peeling away fairly quick. :frowning:

5 Likes

@Akimbo_NOT already asked this but in different words… [ed: by which I mean, Trump may have thought as follows]

“What would Yeezus do?”

4 Likes

They’re hideous.

9 Likes

Market the shit out of Nazi merch?

4 Likes

This is Nazi merch.

14 Likes