Trump wants people to carry authorized Trump cards

Originally published at: Trump wants people to carry authorized Trump cards | Boing Boing

8 Likes

What is he charging for the cards? Is the charge recurrent? Is he informing people that the charge is recurrent?

Why does burgundy and gold just look evil?

22 Likes

Why am I getting “Mark Of The Beast” vibes here?

47 Likes

At this point we’re just one step away from the clown turd shouting “Give me your fucking money!!” like a more evil Bob Geldof.

35 Likes

To say nothing of the huge typo on these “Offical” cards. It’s a wonder he ever got elected surrounded by such incompetence.

41 Likes

52 Likes

We’re about to launch our Official Drumpf Cards, which will be reserved for President Drumpf’s STRONGEST supporters.

AKA suckers who can spare another $25+ to toss into the gilded toilet. Biff and his henchman are completely addicted to grifting.

They may be following the example of the Nigerian 419 scammers, who deliberately use misspellings and poor grammar and broken English in their entreaties to identify the real suckers.

27 Likes

Truly. Everyone know it’s spelled “offal.”

(Offal:

• refuse or waste material.

“the packing plant dumped its offal into the stream”

• decomposing animal flesh.

“gulls pecking at piles of offal from the narwhal hunt” )

46 Likes

Evil Overlord #104. My undercover agents will not have tattoos identifying them as members of my organization, nor will they be required to wear military boots or adhere to any other dress codes.

29 Likes

Are we sure that they weren’t going for “offal”?

9 Likes

Not “Oh! Fecal!”?

23 Likes

Are these just leftover playing cards from unsold copies of that poorly received “Trump: The Game” thing that Milton Bradley put out in 1989?

33 Likes

Look, Trump hasn’t really been a “real estate mogul” for a long time, he mainly just licenses the name, a lot of “Trump” hotels are owned by someone else and he just sells them the name, just like he re-brands steaks and bottled water and even deodorant as “Trump” products.

Getting into politics was genius from that point of view-- now he has a dedicated group of followers who will buy whatever crap he throws at them, including a completely useless card. I’m curious if they will actually buy it. If they do it (further) proves what idiots they are, if they don’t it means cracks are appearing in his appeal to the idiots.

25 Likes

This is a rhetorical question, right?

22 Likes

Good bit of slang, that.

15 Likes

I just liked the reference to piles of rotting flesh. Seemed pretty apropos.

15 Likes

47 Likes

Is it just me, or, um… do these look the teensiest bit facist?

34 Likes

Accepted everywhere.

17 Likes

Anyone could write ‘offical’ when they meant to put ‘covfefe’.

23 Likes