Trump wants people to carry authorized Trump cards

"…and I’m putting my full trust in you" (to be the SUCKER you’ve proved yourself to be over the past 5 years)

There. Fixed that for you.

9 Likes

Are these debit/credit cards, or merely “Junior Space Force” membership cards?

14 Likes

Official Trump passport to enter exclusive events!

Limited edition of 666 available!

Buy now!

8 Likes

Grift, all the way down.

13 Likes

I was about to make that joke on Twitter, but I see you’ve got this well in hand! :smiley:

4 Likes

This should be a joke article. Why isn’t this a joke article?

16 Likes

These are easy to correct with just a bit of Photoshop…

38 Likes

Exactly.

6 Likes

reminds me a little too much of this:

a piece of right wing swag shared by many a Jan 6 insurrectionist.

15 Likes

The American people did decide and they knew best- that’s why they elected Joe Biden, and named Donald Trump a loser.

25 Likes

Now instead of being just an asshole. You can be a “Card Carrying” asshole!

35 Likes

The exclusive Trump Party arm bands come later this year.

29 Likes

Trump supporters going door to door asking people who they voted for, Trump selling “Offical” cards…

What could possibly go wrong? How could these possibly be used in a bad way?

14 Likes

Local titty bar “The Gold Club” issued Gold Cards to their patrons. With the card came certain privileges that would certainly outstrip (heh) whatever Trump’s card offers.

Trump’s card resembles the tacky opulence of the titty cards almost exactly.

24 Likes

Wow! Same colour scheme and everything :smiley:

7 Likes

Interesting that, based on the photo, the game contains no rule book. That tracks.

11 Likes

While they talk about vaccines and masks being the mark of the beast, they go straight to the beast’s website and buy their own mark for just a few dollars

Does that make them the marks of the beast?

26 Likes

Good point. Anyone who chooses those cards gets “extra-special” membership opportunities for a low but escalating monthly fee.

14 Likes

I was thinking that the typo wasn’t official → offical but rather “of fecal”-> offical. That’s what voice recognition would do.

9 Likes

666 5th Avenue. I mean for fucks sake it was right there staring MAGA in the face the entire time.

14 Likes