Trump wants people to carry authorized Trump cards

• Except on Trump™ properties.
    (Worth testing out to see if they are accepted as payment at “Mar a Lago Resort.” Would be great fodder for the Lincoln Project if that is the case for either outcome.)
4 Likes

Did Nazi this coming…

30 Likes

We’re laughing and rolling our eyes, but I can see people refusing entry to events or meetings and such to people that do NOT have one of these cards.

12 Likes

I thought about photoshopping the cards to make them explicitly the full Nazi cards they are intended to dog whistle, but I think the target audience for these cards would approve rather than feel that their subterfuge had been revealed.

18 Likes

Even if we graciously give them the benefit of the doubt that this is Uncle Sam’s Eagle and not Der Reichsadler, the head is pointed in the wrong direction: her left talon holds the arrows. This is the wartime eagle for the US.

15 Likes

The other option here is to design our own, release them on cafepress or something, and make sure all proceeds go to the CPUSA.

5 Likes

Probably.

Almost certainly not.

Yeah, really, where are all the evangelicals talking about the “mark of the beast” now?

This is a life-long dream come true for the Tangerine Shitgibbon. He’s always had to pretend he was giving people something for their money, he no longer needs to pretend. Now they just give him money for nothing in return.

He’s now at the point where he’s not even licensing anything - they’re just giving him money for his name.

They’ve already proven that.

That was my first thought - if it said “offal,” it would finally be correct.

It’s not just you. Though for me, they’re sort of half fascist, half sleazy nightclub trying to look up-scale. (I seem to see a lot of burgundy and gold color schemes used by those businesses desperately trying to signify luxury - because they’re otherwise not at all luxurious.)

Yes, that.

Oh wow, a new, completely appropriate description for Trump supporters!

It doesn’t end there…

To be fair, whatever Trump supporters came up with this are ignorant people who don’t understand the iconography of the US eagle. They just picked it because it looked fascist.

19 Likes

Meh - it looks more like something from a Harley Davidson vest. To me. Which, you know, probably the right demographic.

Or evoking the presidential seal. :confused:

4 Likes

14 Likes

FederationFlag

“Do you want to know more?”

14 Likes

I wanted to say because of these guys

But then I remembered it’s probably these guys that the other guys modelled themselves on

17 Likes

Next thing you know, he’ll be peddling his saliva, urine, and feces.

5 Likes

He’s been doing that for decades!

12 Likes

Offical Finger of Fate.

4 Likes

The rules are written in fat red crayon on the inside of the lid, by merkin von bankrupt itself.

rootin’ tootin’ vladi putin lent its help.

10 Likes

I would expect a Trump Card to look something like this.

16 Likes

Vaccine card/passport - HOW DARE YOU FORCE ME TO CARRY IDENTIFICATION!

Trump card - Look at my cheesy plastic card I paid for!

30 Likes

No— but this is the good mark of the Beast!
(Not like that other mark of the Beast that saves your life from coronavirus.)
Don’t be fooled by imitations!

9 Likes

If this actually becomes a thing, I foresee supporters holding up their cards at rallies the same way Mao’s adherents would hold up his Little Red Book.

18 Likes

merkin von bankrupt doubtless “thinks” mao also had some good ideas.

6 Likes