Lara Trump tells poor MAGA folk to fork over $100 to "prove" they are "true Trump Republicans" (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/23/lara-trump-tells-poor-maga-folk-to-fork-over-100-to-prove-they-are-true-trump-republicans-video.html

7 Likes

Pretend that face_with_symbols is a puke emojii.

12 Likes

Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

17 Likes

Oh no, no, no the Trump Black Card isn’t worthless. Come the Unified Reich a Trump Black Card will become a one time ticket to “get out of concentration camp, free.” At $100 that’s a steal on the scale of the 2020 election! /s

15 Likes

I keep thinking it’ll be so so so easy to get rich off all these people with some stupid “Real American” grift. But then my conscience kicks in. That dang ol thing.

24 Likes

… what is this called, specifically, when a scam artist literally tells the marks what to feel :thinking:

10 Likes

I’m not sure how much my conscience comes into play with these folks anymore, considering the threat they pose to democracy and life on Earth in general.

What really stops me is coming up with an idea, then thinking “No, forget it, that’s too stupid even for them.”

Then they prove me wrong.

9 Likes

It’s not like they’re registered, have the person’s name on it, or even numbered in the “limited” run.

Just thump a Trumper and take their card.

4 Likes

O/U for time until some knucklehead holds up the Walmart checkout because he’s trying to use his Trump card is 10 min.

Take the under.

11 Likes

31 Likes

“Leading”.

8 Likes

A quick look at this website and I have a pretty good idea what demographic they are targeting :wink:

https://secure.winred.com/save-america-joint-fundraising-committee/lp-prsp-sms-trump-black-card-sd

My eyes hurt. And I have no idea what the purpose of the card is…

7 Likes

It’s kind of honest in a way, the only “True Trump Republicans” they really care about are the ones with money.

5 Likes

Go for it, Tammy Faye.

1 Like

8 Likes

“Listen to this,” she continues, tapping the card with a polished fingernail before launching into some high-pressure sales tactics to close the deal. "This sucker is metal folks!

Donor looks for fork to remove piece of toast from plugged-in toaster. Can’t find fork. “Hey! My Trump black card! I’ll use that!” Electrical shock throws donor into cardiac arrest and short circuits the toaster causing it to start fire which then burns down the house. Trump Republican… proven.

5 Likes

i bet they probably think it’s a gift card of some sort, that holds the $100 they paid into it, to be spent… somewhere…

11 Likes

If I only knew a vlogger who is going to stay at Mar-a-Lago, I would send him one, on the stipulation that he try to use it to pay for his drinks/meals/stay, and document the experience.

…then write to Laura Trump asking for a refund, describing that result.

7 Likes

Canadian Wow GIF by DJ Khaled
Metal!!!

3 Likes

I am surprised it’s not a white card. I thought they knew their marks.

3 Likes