Trump takes a moment from his presidential campaign to launch more collector cards

Originally published at: Trump pitches collector cards in weird ad

7 Likes

Can I be the first to say:

Pretty fuckin’ weird.

35 Likes

Glad to see that he put in the effort to learn how crypto works.

That’s right, it’s mostly just lightning in a bottle.

14 Likes

The “Supertrump” card reminds me of all those far-right weirdos who thought Homelander was the hero in The Boys and were furious to learn the show was actually mocking them all this time.

22 Likes

“Here is me, your greatest President stomping on the graves of suckers and losers at Arlington Cemetery. Here I am cheating at golf. Here I am making a perfect phone call…”

:face_vomiting:

21 Likes

The issue with having a Super Trump, is that it can easily lead to a follow through.

images

13 Likes

“Here I am dressed in an orange prison jumpsuit … hey, wait a minute! Who put that card in the set??? Melania, why did you have the AI make that picture?!”

17 Likes

The grift goes on. The grift goes on. Trump keeps playing his assaults upon the lame. La de da de dee, la de da de da.

15 Likes

Now you can get bits of a suit he wore, relics for the cult.

i wouldn’t mind owning a bit of his shroud, but not if i have to pay

7 Likes

You’re doing the Lord’s work.

4 Likes

NFTs? Aren’t they last year’s grift?

I mean, are there any NFTs that still have a fraction of their original ‘value’?

9 Likes

Oh, yeah! Has anyone done a “garbage patch kids” spin-off of these ridiculous T-cards?

15 Likes

someone is firing up the old photoshop machine right now

10 Likes

Hope they have a 3d printer, too. I could also see the potential of a Mr.Potato Head spin-off, with a few options for the hair: bald, drowned muskrat, wind-blown toupee, merkin. And so on.

11 Likes

If you time traveled back to 2007 and showed the same “conservatives” who are presumably going to buy this shit similar cards featuring Obama, they’d tell you that’s enough to be disqualifying.

11 Likes

Holy shit - they are still trying to sell those ugly ass sneakers too.

Hahhahahah. OMFG.

22 Likes

Damn, the grift goes on…

7 Likes

So really, you’re saving money in the end. /s
:roll_eyes:

9 Likes

So, Trump has a Tarot deck? My guess is it only tells bad fortunes.

7 Likes

26 Likes