Trump takes a moment from his presidential campaign to launch more collector cards

this-is-so-correct

5 Likes

I overheard the audio for the ad last night, I didn’t even need to see the video, his voice just sounds like he’s phoning it in. "We’re gonna have so much fun with these. . . " wtf does that mean?

6 Likes

Okay, let’s see what we’ve got here: the fool, that’s odd - another fool, oh look - a fool… justice and judgement.

4 Likes

Wait, in that picture of him as discount Iron Man, is his crotch glowing? He might want to see a doctor about that.

6 Likes

It means that fools are going to give him money. Obviously it’s the royal we and “we” are going to have fun counting the money.

7 Likes

Trump’s meme stock is down a lot today. I guess the “investors” are diverting their funds to these NFTs instead? Probably worth about the same in the long run.

5 Likes

from 2016, source

Edit: on the topic of tarot, the Economist had a cover featuring Trump on a Tartot Card around the same time.

7 Likes

hes has been using…

Tucker Carlson’s Testicle Tanner PLUS!
Now with more radiation!

12 Likes

There are worse pictures they could have used for that particular card. Donald staring longingly at Ivanka as she tries to run out of the frame? :face_vomiting:

Though if they wanted to use a photograph instead of a drawing, for an angering but at least not sickening card:

American Flag GIF by NRSC

3 Likes
11 Likes

I am so tempted to create some of my own Trump collector cards, albeit in less flattering terms:

Examples:
Front: Trump posed for his mug shot for each of the venues where he has indictments, highlight his tiny hands holding up his prisoner number.
Back: List of indictments/convictions for each of the (4?) cases.

I would have the DNC post them onto their fundraising site for $0/free for download, claiming that their Trump trading cards are a better deal. Printed cards available with any sized contribution.

Edit: spelling.

3 Likes

He looks like he’s bracing himself just before the Capitol is shoved up his butt.(Editted to correct spelling error.)

4 Likes

OMG. I would not have thought of that, but once I read your comment it seemed like it would be true. How clueless can they be? A super powered fascist with mommy issues who burns his mother stand-in to nothingness (sorry for the spoiler).

Delusion doesn’t even begin to describe this.

2 Likes

Really really clueless.

As showrunner Eric Kripke said in a 2022 interview “The show is a lot of things, but subtle is not fucking one of them.”

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.