5 bidets on sale that are going to completely change your bathroom experience

I am amused that some of these bidet toilet seats cost more than the real bidet I just replaced in my girls’ bathroom. :grin:

Thank you for the encouragement advice and the sharing of your enthusiasm . Still its a lot of toilet paper to use up with only single passes so ive decided to forgo stockpiling respitory masks and use the excess t.p. instead as a mummy-like mask around my head and face to filter out any airborne pathogens that could be present. i’ve also discovered i can wear a plastic bunny face mask under the t.p. wrap and go out as a mummy bunny. Oh the delight.

2 Likes

I haven’t found that to be the case. My Japanese toilet has the blow dryer feature but I rarely use it, I just dry with a little TP. And it’s certainly far far far far less messy than using TP without the water cleaning first.

Personally I’m amused that your fake Japanese toilet costs anywhere near as much as my real Japanese toilet! But then again I have no idea what a stand-alone bidet really does.

1 Like

this. The cold water doesn’t bother me at all, but if you get the pressure too high…watch out!

/flushing first, THEN rinsing during the flush dramatically reduces the water pressure goin up your keister
//still the best $40 I’ve spent on amazon

Amen! I have both the fancy and pricey Toto E200 (I think I paid $500 for it) and a couple of the $40 Amazon spritzers (for away games), and though I definitely prefer the Toto, the simple little spritzers are mostly just fine. I even find the cold water kind of refreshing.

That said, having both, I definitely prefer the full Japanese toilet experience. The heated seat is always nice once you get over the suspicion that it’s only hot because someone else just used it… The remote button to start the spritz is handy, and amazingly enough I’ve only had to change batteries on it once in 8 years. The warm water is also of course nice. Some toilets will raise the seat for you, which would actually be downright handy so we don’t need to grab that bacteria infested toilet seat, but I gather that’s a pricey feature. I almost never use the dryer feature.

But for those looking to dip their toes into the Japanese toilet experience, those cheap little butt spritzers are a good 80% of the joy of using the full experience. But that last 20% counts for a lot too!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.