A 45-year-old tech mogul spends $2M a year to make his body 18 again

Hmmm why do I suspect all these metrics of success (skin of a 28 year old…) are being measured by the team run by his 29 year old “regenerative medicine physician” and not an independent lab :thinking:

11 Likes

Kids melatonin for healthy, neurotypical kids? Probably not. Autistic kids? Amazing. My son would not get enough sleep for healthy development without it.

8 Likes

Wow!
And I thought the creepiest thing from BB I had seen today was those “reborn babies”…

4 Likes

She did!

18 Likes

I’d consider it as not working just scrolling through that list of daily supplements. I’m diabetic, getting treatment for depression, thyroid function, and taking HRT. I have a small maraca of medication that I take daily, but it’s nowhere near as long as that list for a single meal! I mean, hey, it’s his money and all that, but dude, seriously, even if this works it sounds like a wasted life. (Arguably he wasn’t wasting it up until he got stupidly rich, but is there any real point to having that much wealth if you’re going to have this many restrictions just to be alive without living?)

15 Likes

Agreed.

I’d much rather spend the rest of whatever time I may have left actually enjoying my life.

But again, to each their own.

15 Likes

“I’ve left my body to science, but I’m afraid they’ve turned it down…”

5 Likes

Doesn’t he watch movies? Can’t he just change bodies like in Freaky Friday, The Change Up or Big?
Shouldn’t be that difficult.

1 Like
5 Likes

He’s a bit uncanny valley in that pic…

8 Likes

I’m not the only one who sees that as being a display of an erect penis am I? That’s the thing with being ripped/swole isn’t it? My whole body is a hard on?

7 Likes

He hasn’t proven anything. All he’s done is spend a fortune to be given the same advice doctors have been giving all of us for decades.

Statements like “his biological age is five years younger” are meaningless. Any doctor saying that to him is a quack. Anti-aging obsessives are a magnet for quacks who will gladly take his money and tell him whatever he wants to hear. You think he seems young because he’s in great shape? Yah well, diet and exercise will do that.

Nothing you do or eat will reverse aging in any way. This is the stupidest thing I’ve seen all week. Your best bet is to live to your genetic potential by avoiding cancer, heart disease, and car accidents for as long as possible. That’s it. That’s all any of us get, no matter how much money you spend.

This idea that you can buy your way to more life via big data and big money is such toxic tech bro bullshit.

22 Likes

I think of him more as Elizabeth Bathory and General Midwinter from Billion Dollar Brain in one body

10 Likes

Sweet Life Amanda GIF by HBO Max

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

8 Likes

the “pill cakes” scene in MST 3k “Terror from the year 5000” comes to mind

2 Likes

Word;

Freakin’ creeptastic.

Only nature’s first green is gold; ya better enjoy it while it lasts!

8 Likes

I think it’s worse than that.

Unless he has Diabetes and a recent organ transplant he has a couple way off label prescription drugs on that list with very little evidence for their off label use ( but are trendy in the “anti aging” community).

That plus a crapload of supplements that are mainly ensuring he is producing really expensive urine.

It reads like they did a cursory search for anti aging in pubmed and just chose to give him every single thing mentioned in any article ever.

So yes he did get the good advice part (balanced diet mostly plants and get some excercise). But that message got burried in a bunch of Goop level BS from a self enriching team.

Its a shame that scammers get so much attention selling ways to be optimally healthy when the main medical system has been telling everyone for free…

(Also can we just leave Diabetes drugs alone? Some people need them to live and trendy uses keep impacting supply.)

15 Likes

Well, that is what he hired them to say, isn’t it :thinking:

17 Likes
5 Likes

All this way into the thread, and no mention of transfusions with the blood of children?

Sad Kids GIF by CBeebies HQ

18 Likes