A bear got into a backyard hot tub and drank a guy's margarita

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/07/04/a-bear-got-into-a-backyard-hot.html

11 Likes

That bear is far from it’s natural habitatProvincetown

4 Likes

Whoa.
Like a story from Russia. Except it would have been a sauna. And the guy would have joined the bear in the sauna. And it would have involved vodka instead of a margarita.

20 Likes

:musical_note: Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities… :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:

26 Likes

Chiller than the average bear.

19 Likes

Bear Chills guide to surviving summer.

14 Likes

If they guy’s barbecue was up and running, we might have been treated to some Bear Grills action… in feckin’ portrait! I don’t care how terrifying the bear was, landscape, dude, landscape.

16 Likes

Altadena, So. Ca. Henninger Flats, Chantry Flats, Idlehour, my old hiking haunts in the San Gabriel Mtns. I used to backup up in there. In all my years I only saw one bear and it was pretty scrawny as bears go. Lot’s of deer and coyotes and tons of rattlers though. Lot’s of old Los Angeles history around that area. The old Mt. Lowe railway and the foundation of the old inn. Mines, old rusted machinery, all kinds of cool stuff. There is one place way up this narrow rocky canyon, can’t remember the canyon name, but there is all this old mining equipment, heavy iron shit. You look at it and wonder HOW they got it there and why? The terrain is brutal. The amount of work it took to extract any kind of mining resources, I can’t imagine anybody got rich. The San Gabriel Mtns. was the best place about living in the L.A. area.

4 Likes

You sure it wasn’t Cory Lundin? this guy was bearfoot.

2 Likes

I am having a margarita right now.

10 Likes

Guilty as charged…

10 Likes

So it’s cute when the bear does it, but it’s a court order when I’m found naked in a stranger’s hot tub lapping up margaritas…

30 Likes

How furry you are probably alters your odds.

11 Likes

And the guy in the sauna would be hairier than the bear.

9 Likes

Came for Baloo reference. Leaving satisfied…

Maybe he thought he was at Louie’s Place.

7 Likes

Mister Ranger isn’t gonna like this.

10 Likes

Hey, you can share my hot tub, act the fool, sleep in in the tree for all I care, but don’t you touch my margarita.

12 Likes

Reminds me of the joke about the haunted mixed sauna.

1 Like

I am unfamiliar with this particular joke. Please elucidate.

Well, it turned out that the “ghost” was a nearly blind fellow searching for his lost toupee.

1 Like