🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

It’s a weird tough-guy thing to say for a draft dodger, who probably has never fired a gun.

7 Likes

It’s a continuation of the same “Everyone, quick, act as a human shield for me!” principle that Trump has applied to everything else in their life.*

* I probably support most Vietnam draft dodgers in their efforts to avoid going to war. Trump’s hypocritical America-first-tough-guy attitude combined with the fact that Trump bought their way out of service is disgusting and is indicative of Trump’s general attitude that no one but Trump matters.

9 Likes

Didn’t that ship sail when they overturned the 2000 election and installed the Shrub?

Serious Responsible People keep announcing that if one more appalling thing happens nobody will take the system seriously anymore, and then that thing happens, and another one, and another one, and they keep talking like the last dozen things didn’t happen but the next one will be a disaster

9 Likes

That’s how the disaster happens. Each new outrage normalizes the previous ones. Eventually, the people come to accept heinous crimes against humanity as perfectly normal.

7 Likes

Welcome to Russia comrade.

2 Likes

33 Likes

OMG that is the best!

13 Likes
3 Likes

This interesting (and possibly hilarious to some) opinion piece from WaPo:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/opinions-we-thought-trump-was-the-biggest-con-man-we-were-all-wrong/ar-BBWBXmE?ocid=spartanntp

5 Likes

9 Likes

That’s actually pretty brutal. Too bad the repubs will never see it!

4 Likes

Wish I was there to order a Peach Mint cocktail.

5 Likes

He fled persecution in the Soviet Union as a child and was wounded while serving the U.S. Army in Iraq as an adult — all so that someday he could set up a future president by . . . accurately testifying about what that president said and did.

It’s diabolical!

8 Likes
2 Likes

Trump won’t do anything. Nintendo’s got this covered.

MagaPika

4 Likes

There’s that no-regulation, small-government, free-market conservatism we hear about all the time. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes
11 Likes
13 Likes

Fabulous Thanksgiving!

6 Likes

🔥

3 Likes