🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

When that happens, they will simply roll back the rule, and scream bloody murder if the incoming Democrats try to reinstate it.

7 Likes
8 Likes
11 Likes

“NIH police”

1 Like

What could possibly go wrong?

9 Likes

Sounds like a perfect time to go vegetarian. >_>

6 Likes

Presumably they have designs on vegetables, too (e.g. require slathering them with the aformentioned pigs’ offal, shitwater, etc.)

3 Likes

I learned from a vegan they use a chemical from crabs to help preserve bananas so I’m not gonna be surprised about anything like this in the future.

1 Like

This is about the most garbage nonpology I have ever read:

2 Likes

Old Bay? 

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-plans-to-nominate-herman-cain-to-fed-board-aiming-to-add-loyalist-to-independent-central-bank/2019/04/04/8a9bb7a8-56f6-11e9-8ef3-fbd41a2ce4d5_story.html?utm_term=.0f47b1e3fdf6

This is one of the signs and portents, isn’t it?

“And lo, I saw upon the board of the Fed, an idiot, and his name was Herman and he rode a pale pizza.”

The apocalypse is upon us.

8 Likes
12 Likes

i can’t find anything on this newer than 2012. and even that’s all new scientist type stuff. ( things which somebody somewhere tried or thought about trying, which is kinda sort of science but doesn’t actually mean a whole lot. )

3 Likes

Someone must have put a bug in his ear that his businesses would also lose hella money if he tried such a stupid, short-sighted move;

10 Likes

And he’s a goldbug. May whatever deity that exists have mercy on our souls.

4 Likes

This day keeps getting worse…

7 Likes

Gee, I wonder why

10 Likes
14 Likes

We sure as hell better take over the damn senate, house AND presidency in 2020, because we are gonna have a lot of work to do replacing all the morons and assholes in every cabinet position and don’t have time to waste arguing in the senate about it.

1 Like

An interesting take on trump’s tax returns from somebody who has actually seen them:

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-04-04/congress-wants-president-donald-trump-to-reveal-tax-returns

“Timothy L. O’Brien is the executive editor of Bloomberg Opinion. He has been an editor and writer for the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, HuffPost and Talk magazine. His books include “TrumpNation: The Art of Being The Donald.””

5 Likes