A cowboy in New Jersey built a ridable e-horse for himself

I would prefer to think of it as “an important learning experience that will only temporarily be distressful” rather than a “bad idea”. Some of the children need to dump their bikes painfully, so that the children can grow up to be happy. Painful scrapes, bruises and even an occasional mild concussion are part of a healthy childhood.

We still can! It’s very difficult to push away the negativity and destructiveness that others seem to want to feed in us, and we’re all going to fail from time to time, but it heartens me to see that I’m not the only one still trying. Thanks for being inspirational!

3 Likes

Hi Ho Nickel-metal-hydride, away!

6 Likes

I saw this cowboy last weekend! I was helping with an art show in Cranford and he just rode by as we were setting up the tent, checking out my wife’s artwork as he trotted by. He was amazingly polite and didn’t gallop through the crowd when the fair was in full swing, since there were too many people. I liked how his pony had saddle bags and everything.

I wonder if around Halloween, he dresses his pony up as a unicorn.

8 Likes

Someone make sure he knows about Burning Man…he’ll fit right in.

5 Likes

It would be fun if it incorporated an eccentric cam that would cause the horse to rock up and down slightly as it rolled along. No bucking bronco stuff though.

3 Likes

Maybe that’s on his wishlist for e-horse 2.0.

2 Likes

As Burning Man becomes increasingly focused on large scale art that takes a camp of a hundred or more to build, I like to imagine that the individual maker spirit has been released into the multiverse to happy mutants like this.

But I see more in common with my set in his ways late grandfather who painted his cars in bizarre patterns a decade before any of us had heard the term ‘Art Car’.

1 Like

Or he can get a very different one…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.