A darker, 3-hour version of "Batman Forever" exists

Hehe, that’s brilliant, well done to you, esteemed frog, love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are going to make a movie unbearably long, one with Forever in the title seems like a good candidate.

1 Like

Wow, I never really realized before how directors plan for suspenseful music to turn mostly nonsense into a real scene.

Eh, Negativland was alright if you’re into their more experimental stuff.

1 Like

Thanks. Still working out the bugs so you can tweet your own results from the randomizer, but so far so good.

I don’t know if anybody else is laughing at this, but I’m having fun.

2 Likes

Came here to make exactly the same claim after checking their songs on Wiki.

Me too. Being about the right age/sex helped things along!

Looking back I’ve just realised “Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me” may have been my first self-taught “multitrack recording”.

I remember dubbing the song onto cassette from the radio as a kid, figuring out each part on a yamaha keyboard, and layering them on the record function (complete with cheesy string section and pitch bending yamaha keyboard electric guitar solo).

Thanks for the memory jolt BB.

4 Likes

When I got my first radio that could record to cassette I recorded the first song that I heard on thew radio.

I was never a big Heart fan but this one song I listened to so often since it was the first song on my first mix tape that it gets the nostalgic feels.

I didn’t graduate to multi tracking until 4ish years later. [Waves] Tascam portastudio.

2 Likes

The last good U2 song was “Bad” from Wide Awake in America

If there were any good songs in 1995 I don’t think they were by U2 or on a Batman movie soundtrack

Okay, a couple days of experimenting and you can now tweet your own madlib creations directly to your own timeline.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.