A deep dive into the bloody mines of the Healing Crystal industry

th

4 Likes

The final sick icing on the cake is how many of the “crystals” are then polished, eliminating the beautiful natural crystal faces. Many of them don’t even start out as crystals, just bulk minerals that are then carved to shape. This makes them just a polished rock in my book.

I get it for the jewelry industry. A lot of those stones don’t start out as pretty crystals and the objective is to make a beautiful bauble, not a fake crystal. They aren’t trying to fool people (not that way at least). But the hypocrisy of healing “crystals” being make by destroying actual crystals is painful to me.

2 Likes

The very idea that morons believe that crystals have “power” or “energy” or what ever boggles the mind.
If these people are dumb enough to believe that, how ever are we going to get them to understand the simple cause and effect results of the stupid little hobby.

Maybe it’s their way of getting people to install adblockers? A “subversion from within” kind of thing? Probably not, since they have bills to pay and sales from the bb store aren’t going to cut it, but it’s fun to imagine.

Hahahah. People who think the things they want to be “has to be” confuse me. Either way, if it is so, I’m hoping the polishers are spending the entire time wishing ill fortune on whoever takes possession of the stone they’ve been rubbing for hours.

Or insisting on having the original Gettysburg Address briefly in your possession. Some people are just weird.

It’s not like this is a new development. My spiritualist (at that time) mother gave me a crystal when I graduated in 1986.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.