A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Ugh. Not even a slap on the dick.

11 Likes

19 Likes

Christmas In Rockefeller Center GIF by NBC

12 Likes

How petty can one be?

12 Likes
13 Likes

They’re going to investigate until their eyeballs bleed.

While knowing all along that what they’re supposedly looking for doesn’t exist.

14 Likes

Holy fucking shit. I wouldn’t be surprised if Floridians strung you both up.

18 Likes

And they weren’t the only Floridians to screw over their state:

Florida Democratic Party Chair Manny Diaz blasted Florida Republican House members — all of whom voted against the stopgap spending measure to help storm victims — for not supporting Floridians.

For Real Reaction GIF by Bounce

18 Likes

I got nothing.

11 Likes

I would be surprised. These two GOP politicians, as well as Cancun Cruz, EmptyG, Boebert, etc. are elected by that majority of voters who see no other function for an elected official besides “owning the libs”.

9 Likes

I would qualify that as “people who actually vote.” We need to change that.

12 Likes

You laugh, but weed OD’s are a serious problem. I “OD’d” last night and it was brutal. I woke up at 2:30 in the morning to lights and a TV still on. I had to drag myself out of bed and make my way to a bathroom through a momentarily dark hallway, then turn off the TV and lights before falling back asleep immediately. I don’t know how I’ll possibly make it through the day today.

/s

12 Likes

If I go down to the pot boutique, I wonder if I can ask for something with an “80s buzz” that won’t knock me flat on the ass?

8 Likes

If that’s a serious question, what i do is eat half of each chocolate tab. Works for me for a nice little buzz and a great sleep. Pretty good chocolate too.

8 Likes

If it’s available where you live, give Delta-8 a try. That’s what’s available, legally, in WI and it’s enjoyable though not as intense.

5 Likes

Then when the vote came, ⁊@SenRickScott⁩ voted against the funds and ⁊@marcorubio⁩ didn’t show up for the vote.

blink-182 wtf GIF

Confused Harry Potter GIF

15 Likes

My home washed out to sea and my reps did nothing. Joke’s on you, libs?

18 Likes

CLIMATE CHANGE IS A HOAX CROOKED SCIENTISTS KNOCKED MY HOUSE DOWN WITH DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS HUGO CHAVEZ MAKES HURRICANES WITH HUNTER BIDEN’S LAPTOP BUILD THE WALL LOCK HER UP /s

20 Likes

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

8 Likes

And they won’t let you vote since you lost your ID & have no address.

13 Likes