A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

She had 20 days to file an answer. She failed to do so. She defaulted. So anything she files after the default on Monday, March 25th, is a nullity."

“She will not get discovery, she will not get disclosure, all the kinds of tools lawyers have to go and figure out what’s going on in the other side’s case,” Ryan said. “She’s lost.”

12 Likes

Arizona Legal Analyst Compares Kari Lake’s IQ To An Empty Beer Can

Not just a beer can, an empty one!

I think that’s going to replace “houseplant” in my insult box.

12 Likes

An empty Miller Lite, even! (That might be too mean even for her, though.)

9 Likes

…Is that better or worse than a full Miller Lite?

15 Likes

Ooooh, good point. I’d have to think on that one. Who emptied it? If it has to be me, then “full” is much worse.

9 Likes

Screenshot 2024-04-05 174305
:woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

13 Likes

Napoleon Dynamite Pocket GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Drink Cocktail GIF by Absolut Vodka

10 Likes

Now I wish I had pants with a tator tot pocket…

12 Likes

Someone send her some Nikes.

1 Like

Grenell has become a strident advocate of abandoning negotiations in decades-old territorial disputes in the Middle East and the Balkans in favor of trade and economic agreements that he hails as sidestepping political problems through creating jobs.

Angry Star Trek GIF

that is objectively NOT how you fix shit. I mean, when we look back at the current violence in Gaza, historians will directly connect the Abraham Accords to it, in that by abandoning peace talks (which, to be fair, had not been going ANYWHERE for a long time, primarily due to the right wing government in Israel and the lack of unity among Palestinians) in favor of trying to bribe Palestinians into second class citizenship with what will probably end up being shitty jobs exacerbated the anger and despair felt by many Palestinians, including the ones who ended up participating in October 7th!

12 Likes

So, von Ribbentrop without the superficial oily charm and culture. The perfect Secretary of State for Il Douche’s proposed regime.

Any chance that the U.S. will continue to press Israel on a two-state solution, and with that the only slim chance for peace, will go out the window if these gangsters win in November.

9 Likes

Which is why he can’t win, of course… fucking stupid ghouls, all the way down with his followers.

10 Likes

It’s maddening. They’re boasting and bragging in advance about their destructive intentions and yet voters outside the Know-Nothing 27% are still downplaying the danger they pose at home and abroad.

9 Likes

Any pocket can be a tator tot pocket if you want it to badly enough!

5 Likes

No, no… I’m fairly sure that one needs a specialized pocket for that.

13 Likes

I have a jacket with one of those thermal reflective liners.

Unfortunately it’s not inside the pockets, otherwise they would be perfect for tot storage.

7 Likes

Poker Face Tragedy GIF by Peacock

10 Likes

It would be a shame if her were charged and convicted of a felony.

Or got arrested for being gay in some of the countries he’s supporting.

8 Likes

I said something similar. @danimagoo explained the real world. Sadly it doesn’t work like that. Damn it.

8 Likes

Yeah, only two people have ever been charged with violating the Logan Act. Both were acquitted. And it no longer carries jail time. It’s just a $5,000 fine, if someone were convicted under it. It’s an obsolete law that was pretty toothless even when it was first enacted.

11 Likes