A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

damn, thats some desperation displayed…how low will they go?

4 Likes

How to get more people killed by making undocumented people less likely to seek care:
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4819901-texas-gov-abbott-hospitals-patients-immigration-stat

10 Likes

TEXAS!!!

12 Likes

MyPillow Man Mike Lindell Ordered to Pay Legal Fees for Guy Who Proved Him Wrong at ‘Prove Mike Wrong’ Event

15 Likes

768ca572457633cdff6bd0b6280b30e03c72180d_hq

12 Likes

John Lithgow wrote a book of poems bashing Trump.

12 Likes
14 Likes

Larry Sailer, chair of the Franklin County Republican Party, said he considers the act to be a hate crime. He said he condemns the sentiment on the posters and doesn’t believe they reflect the views of Republicans or Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Really? Seriously? Has he heard Il Douche speak? Has he heard the positions taken by the Republican Party? There may be Republicans who do not agree with this sentiment, but I guarantee they keep very quiet about it. Cognitive dissonance is not just a term of art.

18 Likes

26 Likes
10 Likes
13 Likes

A writeup of a pro-Hitler, pro-Trump white supremacist rally in Howell, Michigan. Trump is holding a rally this week in Howell, and that is not a coincidence.

11 Likes

Immigrants are welcome as long as they are the right kind of immigrant.

“I do know the city police here are doing everything they can to find this person,” he said. “Hopefully they do bring them to justice. It’s just totally uncalled for. We don’t need division. We need to work together. And the people here that have businesses that are Mexican restaurants, are hardworking people. They’ve got their hearts in the right place. They’re family people. It was just totally uncalled for. It’s just not right.”

5 Likes

That’s also what one says when a well-meaning person screws up, but that’s not even what happened. Unless the screwup is being Mexican &/or operating a restaurant in this locale.

6 Likes

They just made a mistake coming to Howell, a mistake that I hope no one makes again. This community may have its flaws but what I saw was a united front denouncing that group’s violent, racist, anti-semitic propaganda.

:clap:

The group eventually returned to their vehicles, one of which Farrell noted was a Mercedes with a Pennsylvania license plate, while another vehicle had a Michigan plate.

:fu:

12 Likes

Previously:

Hm, last year she said she was endorsing RFKjr. :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Beyond Clueless.

12 Likes
14 Likes

In P2025 land, kids hate dogs? Their altered reality keeps getting worse.

16 Likes

IKR?!
man-crying

13 Likes