A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

6 Likes

Sooo need that puke emoji. :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

It’s all part of The Plan. HisPillow has a cloaking device.

4 Likes

Soon it will be just him in a pillow costume waving at people driving by on some busy highway.

8 Likes

9 Likes

In the end, in a Dark Rapture, his masters will come for his soul.

Oh well.

5 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

That’s why I’ve encouraged House Democrats to invite the abuse victims Jordan abandoned (and then lied about) to the visitors’ gallery during the speaker vote—they can sit next to the police officers who were injured on January 6, 2021—to accentuate the fact that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will be knowingly voting for a bad guy. Jordan won’t be a liability to his party automatically; Democrats, using opposition tactics that fix media attention onto the controversy, have to make him one, or the press will get bored and move on.

A big Democratic push to frame Jordan’s nomination like that would, if he wins anyhow, set the right tone for the beginning of his speakership—aswirl in questions about his corruption, his phony morals, his abuses of power. It would also offset the temptation within the political press to reward Jordan with what we in the industry call “beat sweeteners.” And beat sweeteners happen to be the subject of this week’s episode of Decoding the News. We recorded this on Friday, before Jordan had made a race of it, but the insights apply as much to him as to anyone who manages to become speaker through all this dysfunction. A rough transcript is below for those of you who can’t watch or don’t enjoy video media.

11 Likes
6 Likes

One less asshole.

Wife in intensive care, though.

3 Likes
4 Likes

If he gets fired for this I guarantee you there’s an even smaller police department that will hire him.

8 Likes

Wasn’t DeathSantis hiring rogue cops for his special force a while back?

5 Likes

2 Likes

Cleta Mitchell makes an appearance.

6 Likes

Under her own rules, is she even allowed to say “woke”?

6 Likes

Someone wants to bankrupt the state they allegedly govern. I’m assuming the first lawsuit was filed before the ink dried on her signature?

9 Likes

She’s always appearing somewhere.

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Cleta%20Mitchell

5 Likes
1 Like