A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

10 Likes

Can prosecutors withdraw their deal of probation, an insignificant fine, and a letter of apology and go on to nail Powell to the wall (asking for multiple years in prison if she is convicted)? Hopefully part of the terms of her deal was that she stop pushing the Big Lie, and so this sounds like it would constitute a violation of the deal.

6 Likes

can-you-ever-forgive-me-kidding-me

10 Likes

… or will he be unable to distinguish truth from falsehood even with the incentive of immunity :thinking:

8 Likes

My BF has composed a tasteful limerick in ol’ sporkfoot’s dishonor:

marjorie taylor green
died of a ruptured spleen
Upon removal, they said
it was as big as her head
and had made her unnaturally mean

11 Likes

It’s amazing that Alex Jones is getting his pants sued off, but MTG seems so far rather unscathed.

Angry Hate GIF

9 Likes

Not just her, but the entire cast of Congressional clowns who helped plan and enable the attempted coup on Jan. 6th. I was hoping to see them face charges along with their Dear Leader, because it seems to be the only way to get them out of office. If they can remain in office after violating their oaths, committing crimes, and being imprisoned :crossed_fingers:t4:, the rules for those positions of power need some serious adjustment.

8 Likes

AMEN!

9 Likes
5 Likes

“Pure” Athenian democracy is their strawman.

4 Likes

Deadbeat Assholes

4 Likes

Only one fascist grifter in this racket gets to stiff lawyers on their fees, and it ain’t any of them.

7 Likes
5 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

The Real Reason Why Republicans Keep Saying “We’re a Republic, Not a Democracy”

Certainly doesn’t bother them already when Republican candidates win the electoral college and lose the popular vote. (Doesn’t seem to bother Democrats much either, considering how little fuss they raise about it.)

7 Likes
3 Likes

In Fine’s view, DeSantis has insufficiently addressed numerous neo-Nazi marches that have taken place in Florida in recent years.

… ah, so somebody believes that Trump is less Nazi-friendly than DeSantis :thinking:

3 Likes

The reason I brought up Charlottesville is not just that Trump’s words offended people but that to any sentient person watching him, it was very clear that he was annoyed to have to denounce neo-Nazis. Whether that’s because they like him, or whether that’s because he has sympathy with them, I can let you analyze.

He doesn’t have sympathy for them.

Why do you think they like him?

I don’t know that they do. I don’t think they like DeSantis. People will say, Oh, they’re holding up Trump signs and DeSantis signs. They hate DeSantis.

We can stick to Trump.

But I think it’s the same for him. I don’t think they actually do like either of them.

They’re sort of pretending to like him?

… that interview is brutal :laughing:

5 Likes

Might I suggest an ad for Tuberville’s opponent in the next election in which he needs to run for re-election?

Start with a short clip of Tuberville behind a lectern or podium opposing a promotion for a high-ranking member of the military, then change to a dummy dressed exactly like Tuberville and in the same position Tuberville was in in the clip getting absolutely flattened by a tackle from a football player in a red, white, and blue uniform (for bonus points, give the player’s uniform some sort of military-inspired decorations.) Make it look and sound like the kind of impact that makes even seasoned NFL commentators shout “Oh, my god! Is he okay?!”

Then the slogan “Support the troops. Sack Tuberville. <opposing candidate’s name> 2026.”

7 Likes
8 Likes