A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

The GOP continues to do Putin’s bidding.

6 Likes

fuck around

find out

10 Likes

I’m not the only one seeing it, right?

5 Likes

You are not the only one.

[Archive]

He’s telling us what he and his coterie have planned as clearly as the Nazis told Germans in the late 1920s and early 1930s – right down to the language.

5 Likes

But…but… is he REALLY an authoritarian, like in his heart of hearts? Isn’t this all just a way to get votes? Isn’t he too dumb to do a fascism? /bitter S…

11 Likes

What a cluster-fudge😒
Think they’ll cooperate with prosecutors? Click on a co-defendant or co-conspirator to bet that they’ll flip!

4 Likes

His idiotic plan: “On Day 1, instantly fire 50% of federal bureaucrats.
Here’s how: if your SSN ends in an odd number, you’re fired.
That downsizes government by half. Absolutely nothing will break as a result.
It doesn’t violate civil service rules because mass layoffs are exempt.
SHUT IT DOWN.”

WTF?

4 Likes

Another grandson of Ronald “Government Is Your Enemy!” Reagan.

13 Likes

We’re getting rid of half of the air traffic controllers and VA doctors- but you won’t notice a thing!

Fucking idiot.

8 Likes

Thank you for calling the IRS, your call is very important to us. We are experiencing longer than usual wait times. The current wait time is 11 days.

9 Likes
2 Likes

The chair recognizes the representative from buffalo.

5 Likes

Colorado judge finds Trump engaged in insurrection, but rejects constitutional ballot challenge

3 Likes

I hope this gets appealed.

“I find that the defendant shot the victim in the middle of 5th avenue, but I’m not sure murder applies to the president.“

9 Likes

If Trump committed 'a technical violation of the Constitution,' it's not a crime, his lawyer says

4 Likes

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Surely the Presidency falls under “any office, civil or military, under the United States”. If it doesn’t, what exactly is it? (I mean, it’s both a civil and military office, but I don’t think that that weasels it out of the legal language here.) (IANAL or an expert in constitutional law.)

6 Likes

5a5a4f711e00001700c972b4

8 Likes

Wouldn’t he just horn-in?

5 Likes

Greene’s Canadian-printed book is produced by Winning Team Publishing, a firm co-founded by Donald Trump Jr which has also put out books by the former president and Kari Lake, the Arizona US Senate candidate and election denier.

2 Likes

I’m surprised that she knows what a book is.

5 Likes