A-ha! This app turns your living room into a 1980's music video using augmented reality

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/07/27/a-ha-this-app-turns-your-livi.html

4 Likes

We now live in a time when we get to think about something one day and the next there’s a brilliant retake on it.

4 Likes

I’ve been surprised that there haven’t been more augmented reality apps/services, or maybe just that they haven’t been popular. I thought AR would be more popular than VR.

1 Like

Um I would think the big standout success story for AR would be the phenomena known as Pokemon Go?

I love the filter that turns your everyday world into living pencil sketches. I’d like those in prescription glasses please (take my money).

1 Like
1 Like

“Everyone is necessarily the hero of his own life story.”

Now as a music video with graphic effects!

2 Likes

So can this app overlay Money for Nothing and Chicks for Free? Because I am in Dire Straits!

3 Likes

Yes, the only big standout, AFAIK.
When I first got me iPhone & used Google Goggles to imprint info about everywhere I was going, I thought advertisers and marketer would jump on AR as a way to drive business. But I guess Google Glass ruined that, for the present.

1 Like

SHUT UP AND TAKE ON ME MY MONEY!

This sentence is here to get past the stupid Disqus filter.

2 Likes

Reassuring Gay music of the 80’s… miss you…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.