A lion named Mufasa has died after electro-ejaculating to make a baby Simba

Originally published at: A lion named Mufasa has died after electro-ejaculating to make a baby Simba | Boing Boing

6 Likes

The headline for this post is very close to BB’s platonic ideal.

13 Likes

The title’s misleading. According to the article, Mufasa was going to be euthanized anyway, so the zoo took semen before they did that.

Poor old guy. Then again, it’s a tossup between dying of injuries and starvation at age 10 vs. 20 years of zoo-induced boredom.

8 Likes

Yeah it’s not like I come to BB for serious journalism, but this headline strongly implies that he died from the electro-ejaculation, which does not appear to be the case.

8 Likes

Hey, no one told me that was an option!

4 Likes

10 Likes

As I initially understood it, the procedure really helped to do him in. But I suppose, since he was already so old, it wouldn’t have made a difference anyway.

1 Like

Oh gods!
I don’t wanna know…

1 Like

Well, the French do call it la petite mort. Luckily, not every time.

5 Likes

What’s wrong with the pencil-necked poindexters working at this Lion Lab?! “Electro-ejaculation”?! Surely it should be called “Electojaculation”!

2 Likes

How does one apply for this hospice?

4 Likes

You just need to apply to Marcel Merkin’s Morbid Mesa Masturbatorium. They’ll finish you off pretty quick.

3 Likes

were-gonna-pick-death-by-snu-snu-every-time-x-gifs-138

7 Likes

6 Likes

I too would jump in surprise if a lioness grabbed my scrotum with her teeth.

Unlike the resigned lion in the second picture, I would have probably moved quickly into weeping and screaming.

2 Likes

Plus one.

Where did you even find that :rofl:

Sad thing is someone somewhere has something like this I’d bet, the internet is a dark place :joy:

Man, this NEW live-action Lion King version is going to really surprise the parents!

Stand-in lion. Wait your turn.

1 Like

Sorry, I have some pride.

2 Likes