A list of poop-filled places beyond the bathroom

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/04/16/a-list-of-poop-filled-places-b.html

3 Likes
  1. Inside all of your clothes, probably because you wash them with your underwear—which contains a tenth of a gram (!!) of fecal bacteria per pair, on average

My mom spend a summer working as a waitress at a country club. One of the important tasks was picking the pubes off of the table linens because they were washed in the same machines as the towels.

6 Likes

7a0184f91b92b0ed95d4f2569e297dda4202c180f1190aebcad34157e5c9de60

7 Likes

“Fecal Veneer” is my favorite Coil song.

8 Likes

I’m touching poop right now.

8 Likes
3 Likes

might as well post this:

(I’m really wanting lobsters or diners to be on topic)

2 Likes

There are some things that it’s best not to think about.

Also, this is why it’s a bad idea to feel smugly superior to those animals that lick their own behinds - they may well be cleaner than you are.

2 Likes

Phone, possibly.

But not my keyboard! I wash my hands and the keyboard.

1 Like

Or alternatively, think about, stop worrying and enjoy life.

2 Likes
5 Likes

They forgot to mention the inside of my colon. Jeez, there’s so much fecal bacteria in there I don’t know what to do.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Sweet! I mean. . . with cream and extra sugar it’ll be pretty sweet, no doubt.

2 Likes

wU0XOu2

5 Likes

Maybe it’s shouldn’t be called “fecal bacteria” then… maybe kitchen sink bacteria is more apropos?

LOL. “Shit slathered.” Thank you.

While I am sure the linen was “clean”, I am not sure why they didn’t separate them out to save time.

And re: the article - the world is filthy. A little filth is fine. It gives your immune system some exercise. Certainly there are points where it can be unhealthy, but don’t sweat the fact that tiny particle of dirt and bacteria and poo are everywhere.

Hell, every glass of water contains water molecules that used to be dinosaur pee.

2 Likes

Interesting trivia concerning Typhoid Mary.

" …she harbored the extremely contagious bacteria that cause typhoid fever, Mallon never demonstrated any of its symptoms—which include fever, headaches and diarrhea. Immune to the disease herself, Mallon was the first person in the United States identified as an asymptomatic carrier of the pathogen. “

1 Like

4 Likes