A little critter caused a lot of wreckage in a grocery store, as one marten proves

Originally published at: A little critter caused a lot of wreckage in a grocery store, as one marten proves | Boing Boing

12 Likes

This is how the “Marten Martini” was invented.

13 Likes

But then the camera pans down, we see what the weasel-like critter has really been up to, and it ain’t pretty.

I dunno. There’s also an employee with a big-ass squeegee in their hand who I’m going to bet is more at fault for damages.

10 Likes
11 Likes

It’s like a 1970s Disney live-action movie – with booze!

12 Likes

Season 1 Drinking GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

11 Likes

Probably just looking for a place to hide on weasel stomping day.

1 Like

I volunteer at an animal rescue. When we have Fur Noodles (aka ferrets), someone is tasked with keeping a very close eye on them while they are out.

I’m always happy to do it, but they’re stealing my coffee…

20 Likes

Good going, little guy.

SMASH THE PATRIARCHY!

4 Likes

That isn’t booze and juice on the floor; that’s the remains of the staff members who got too close to the Critter.

15 Likes

Martens are adorable, but they are well known to cause all kinds of shenannigans.
They are for example well known for crawling in the engines of cars and chew on cables and hoses.

5 Likes

Also porcupines. They’ve been known to eat wiring under cars. They also nibble on the metal parts of plane wrecks in the mountains where I live.

3 Likes

Where are the BODIIEEESSSSS

2 Likes

you’re absolutely right. The jaws of thos Stone Martens are terrifying and you easily miss half a hand if you come too close.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m thinking it was the guy with the pole/apparatus rather than the critter. Nice try, interwebs.

ETA: @knoxblox got there first!

3 Likes

Woozles are wondersome and often troublefull.

1 Like

We asked for Mojo Nixon
They said he don’t work here
We said if you don’t got Mojo Nixon
Then your store could use some fixin :notes:

1 Like

Too bad the paper products weren’t stacked against that wall.

1 Like

Camera “Pan” is left and right.

Camera “Tilt” is up and down.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.