A reminder from President Clinton

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/07/26/a-reminder-from-president-clin.html

7 Likes

Maybe I’m missing it, but that article isn’t really attributed to any “real” author…

I assume we’ll find out who actually wrote it once some humorless right-wing rag grabs it and tries to make a big deal out of HRC calling the electorate “little bitches”, but until then, does anybody have any guesses?

4 Likes

I get that I have to vote for HRC. Don’t have to like it, but I have to do it. Stuff like this makes that feel worse.

17 Likes

I’ve been a registered voter for almost 30 years and this is the first election cycle I can remember where a party and a parties supporters message to undecided voters was basically “FUCK YOU! Now vote for us.”

28 Likes

If there ever was an election that was a choice between 2 evils, this is it. What are the odds that the 2 most disliked politicians in America would end up running against each other?

13 Likes

You don’t have to feel good about it. :laughing:

8 Likes

Bush - Dukakis?

That was basically “Me or the other guy, we’re both mundane!”

2 Likes

What are the odds? Approaching certainty, looks like.

4 Likes

That’s me, driving to the polls on Tuesday, November 8, 2016 to vote for Hillary Clinton, the next POTUS.

18 Likes

It is not between two evils.

One is a sociopathic, belligerent, ignorant, authoritarian liar and the other is Donald Trump.*

• Trump 2016!
14 Likes

Now what you need to do is imagine this reminder in that voice, a 50/50 blend of Nurse Ratched and Charlie Brown’s teacher.

1 Like

So, maybe I’m missing something from where I sit, North of your border… But why do people dislike Hillary Clinton?

12 Likes

Every time I run for anything, the GOP breaks out the big guns again and fucks me up good. And apparently it fucking works.

Because any criticism must come from the GOP and must be immediately dismissed. Also TRUMP /boo just in case that didn’t work. /personal injury-causing eye roll

4 Likes

Pretty high, when the driving force behind a person’s vote is to drive the other side insane.

1 Like

Well, one reason that isn’t brought up enough is that she starred in a number of crush videos, dating back to the mid 90s. I’m not sure why more people aren’t outraged by this.

1 Like

They don’t. It’s a right-wing conspiracy.

4 Likes

She has the temerity to have the traits that would get her praised as a leader if she were a man, but she has breasts.

27 Likes

So did Maggie Thatcher.

3 Likes

Nope. Nice try.

14 Likes

Ben Ben Benghazi Ba Ba Benghazi Gowdy Gowdy Howdy Gowdy Benghazi Ba Ba Benghazi

4 Likes