A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

https://twitter.com/imillhiser/status/1015690822308847616

What a relief to hear some truth spoken. I hope it felt as good to say it; he didn’t flinch once.

#resist

11 Likes

That’s missing a shit stain on the diaper. It does, however, have a shit stain inside the diaper.

3 Likes
12 Likes

And in that thread…

3 Likes

Sounds like Sacha has been working on his russian accent :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s not my district, but he sure sounds interesting.

1 Like

Damn.

18 Likes

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/38596699/mcconnell-chased-from-ky-restaurant-by-protesters

Like the group of Washington protesters, the Louisville group took aim at McConnell for his support of the Trump administration’s detention of families who illegally cross the border. McConnell does not, however, support the administration’s now-reversed policy of separating immigrant children from their parents.

“Where are the children?” one protester asked McConnell. “Where are the babies, Mitch?” another said.

16 Likes

McConnell does not, however, support the administration’s now-reversed policy of separating immigrant children from their parents.

I feel like I’ve been saying this a lot lately, but: bullshit.

11 Likes

How clueless are these fucks, that they keep attempting to dine in public?

They’re rich, for fucks sake; they can readily afford to eat in exclusively, shop only online, and become housebound hermits.

That’s the bare minimum wage for all their fuckery; they should be shamed and shunned whenever they dare show their faces in public.

6 Likes

Interesting play by some DC area folks

The group argues that Trump violates the license’s good character requirements, according to a June 20 complaint to DC’s Alcoholic Beverage Control Board. They write:

Good character is a threshold requirement for the granting of licenses in the District of Columbia for a variety of professions and business activities, including for a liquor license. Through his behavior both before and during his presidency, Donald J. Trump has demonstrated that he lacks good character. Good character involves an evaluation of an individual’s moral and ethical qualities, including such virtues as honesty, integrity, and how a person treats others, particularly those less fortunate and less powerful.

12 Likes
3 Likes

Has he never heard of copier machines?

6 Likes

“Toner isn’t strong enough for the shit I’m about to lay down, Janet. Give me the real shit, the ink. Fresh off the presses.”
*inhales deeply*

7 Likes

I see the extra special UK welcome is building up for 45 tomorrow and i would hazard a guess that the orange turd isn’t welcome. Personally, i’d say the special relationship is still there it’s just your current leader we have beef with. A giant, inflatable trump baby makes for… interesting optics.

5 Likes

tumblr_n4wznyCt7t1s0my1wo1_500

Yeah, fuck him.

17 Likes

Not like he’s welcome here in the States, either.

9 Likes

I keep hoping Airforce One crashes into the ocean on the way back.

Wishful thinking…

5 Likes

There is a hurricane out there…

2 Likes

“A coalition of 18 activist groups said Thursday they will oppose the next Unite the Right rally in Washington, D.C. in August.”

“It’s fairly early in the process, but we are calling for as many people in D.C. and nationally to come to this as possible,” activist Dylan Petrohilos told The Daily Beast. Petrohilos is a member of ResistThis, one of the anti-fascist groups participating in DC Against Hate. “We’re hoping to get people from all walks of life.”

It’s already a f’ng hot summer in DC and I think it’s going to get even hotter.

11 Likes