A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

13 Likes

Teachers, parents, students, and all workers who are opposed to the deadly return to school, attend this meeting! We are building a network of rank-and-file committees at schools and workplaces across the US to take control of the situation, stop the spread of COVID-19 and save lives.

SAT SEPT 12, 3PM EDT

9 Likes

Looks like the Libertarian and Green voters are leaning toward Biden 2 to 1

6 Likes

17 Likes

GOP: “…and that one ballot box shall be 1"x 1” x 1" with no dicernable opening…"

13 Likes

And it will be in the basement, behind a locked door with a sign saying “beware the leopard”.

13 Likes

"but that leopard won’t eat my face!

6 Likes

10 Likes

Stealing that for Kanye’s tweets.

6 Likes

Maybe more people in the Administration should resign? Lots more.

12 Likes
16 Likes

“ At one coronavirus task force meeting, Troye claimed that Trump suggested “maybe this Covid thing is a good thing.”

“I don’t like shaking hands with people. I don’t have to shake hands with these disgusting people,” Troye claimed Trump said at the meeting.”

That’s you he’s talking about, Trump voter.

16 Likes

I don’t want to shake hands with trump voters, either! No idea where those grubby mitts have been.

10 Likes

Nowhere near a book, magazine, or a newspaper.

6 Likes
9 Likes

In-person and early voting for presidential and congressional elections starts TODAY in Virginia.

You can vote early in local election offices between Sept. 18 and Oct. 31, and you don’t need a special reason to cast your vote early.

9 Likes

Keep a watch on the Libertarian Party. The Ayn-Cap-Nazis keep trying to gain control of it.

Pick a party, any party…

2 Likes

I think my absentee ballot gets mailed out next week from the state. As of June, I am on the permanent absentee voter list. I’ll drive it over to my clerk probably the next day.

VTMFO, indeed!

13 Likes

I didn’t know you were a Pete Buttigieg supporter…

4 Likes

I remember a Mad parody song on elections

Try to remember,
this coming November
To vote for Newman,
vote for Newman,
Alfred E Newman,
Though slightly subhuman,
Will win just like Truman

Then my memory craps out.

6 Likes