A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

And here I thought being on the “no fly list” was inconvenient!

5 Likes
With what is going on now in the country, I couldn’t stand by any longer merely as a citizen. I knew I had to take a bigger stand. So that’s why I’m running for Congress. My hope is to challenge Davin Nunes for his seat in 2018.
22 Likes

Please let that be real…

11 Likes

I’m too cynical about that given the date tomorrow. But if it still seems to be true on Sunday, then yay.

Looks like the Democrats have been hopeless there since 2000. They haven’t even fielded a candidate at times.

11 Likes

Hoping that he’s not celebrating the holiday…

9 Likes

Page isn’t there any more.

Edit: looks like they fixed a typo in the page name which broke your link. Updated link is here:

Here’s the direct tweet:

18 Likes

Exactly my point; my mama didn’t raise no “fools.”

But just like Mulder, I want to believe.

10 Likes

Same here. It feels a little like cruel humor given how much I want it to be true. I saw an actual ray of hope there for a second because I’d love to see his values acting in Congress. I guess we’ll know for sure next week.

… borderless, ubiquitous, and instantaneous, and (these days) intentionally misleading.

10 Likes

April Fool’s Day has always sucked. The entire premise of the “humour” is “everyone mock the person who believed me when I lied to them”.

16 Likes

The 80’s movie wasn’t that bad…

9 Likes

Yeah, very true, and for people who are sincere and/or part Aspie (I tend that way, my dad is more) and/or just trying to see clearly it’s baffling cruelty.

10 Likes

You know I might actually be interesting to see a good business person in office, but really what his presidency gives lie to is the fact that the very wealthy have deserved to be there through their hard work. He was fortunate enough to be born to a rich person that is his only qualification in life for his “winning.”

9 Likes
8 Likes
15 Likes

Dang! It was a fun idea.

11 Likes

At its best, I’ve seen writers take it as an opportunity to do some fun parody. It’s not usually at its best, though.

13 Likes

Motherfucker. Fake news indeed. He had me fooled.

7 Likes

I’m not even in California and I was excited :cry: I just want somebody to kick Devin Nunes’s ass.

12 Likes

Maybe this Ossoff guy will do it

2 Likes

He’s running in Georgia in Price’s old seat.

I think he’s going to fall just short, but we’ll see.

4 Likes