A Round Up of Resistance to Trump

The hoods and earphone are for protection from noise and sparks caused by any power tools the police might be using to separate the protesters, considering they also are wearing ear and, in one case I can see, eye protection.

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Classy guy Trump reportedly joked about Pence wanting ‘to kill the gays’

“Trump thinks Pence is great,” Bannon told me. But, according to a longtime associate, Trump also likes to “let Pence know who’s boss.” A staff member from Trump’s campaign recalls him mocking Pence’s religiosity. He said that, when people met with Trump after stopping by Pence’s office, Trump would ask them, “Did Mike make you pray?” Two sources also recalled Trump needling Pence about his views on abortion and homosexuality. During a meeting with a legal scholar, Trump belittled Pence’s determination to overturn Roe v. Wade. The legal scholar had said that, if the Supreme Court did so, many states would likely legalize abortion on their own. “You see?” Trump asked Pence. “You’ve wasted all this time and energy on it, and it’s not going to end abortion anyway.” When the conversation turned to gay rights, Trump motioned toward Pence and joked, “Don’t ask that guy—he wants to hang them all!”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/23/the-danger-of-president-pence

6 Likes

I’m not sure why posts like this keep ending up in the Resistance thread; there are at least two other posts specifically dedicated to the ceaseless fuckery of 45 and his cronies.

9 Likes

Taking the knee is spreading around the world

Hertha Berlin might have beaten FC St Pauli to doing it too. I can’t find anything about them having done it first.

7 Likes
10 Likes

Pops :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes
15 Likes
8 Likes

Posting here because while not Trump per se, it’s of the same cloth:

13 Likes

Shhhhhhhh! Bannon might show up.

11 Likes

That’s beautiful. *

*And so seriously American, with the two for one beer deal.

7 Likes

black_books_-_this_is_fantastic

5 Likes

This makes me thirsty.

If I lived in Florida, I’d buy a lot of that beer!

3 Likes

Psssst! … I’ll pay you to support impeachment…

3 Likes

On the international front…

5 Likes
9 Likes