A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Why would cars fight thieves with bullets when they can already use flames?

disclaimer: I have no idea if thatā€™s actually legal in South Africa, let alone in the U.S.

4 Likes

Dammit, I knew I should start a pool.

What do you think this does to his image? Does he look strong and decisive for canceling or like a naive, blithering idiot becauseā€¦ well, because everything?

6 Likes

I think for his diehard followers, makes him look strong and resolute.

ā€œNobel Peace Prize? He donā€™t need no stinkin peace prize! And why would he want anything that Obama got?ā€

4 Likes

Thank ya, kindly!

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t ā€œwillā€ imply a future event?

1 Like

Between throwing away the peace talks and todayā€™s rollback of Dodd-Frank, itā€™s becoming really clear that Trumpā€™s entire presidency is focused on angrily ā€˜getting backā€™ at Obama for driving trollies him onstage at the press dinner a few years back.

ā€œMake a laughingstock out of me at a comedy show, will ya? Iā€™ll show you, Iā€™ll blow up the whole world just to show you how NOT FUNNY I am!ā€

11 Likes

Sometimes thereā€™s good news:

4 Likes

Depends on how you look at it. Seems to me that the only kind of black person Trump would ever help is a dead one.

9 Likes

I heard on one of the late night shows this was because Sylvester Stallone suggested it. I bet if they wanted to Chuck Norris and Steven Segal could get Trump to implement whatever programs they wanted. If only Arnie hadnā€™t publicly feuded with Trump, he could probably be making foreign policy right now.

8 Likes
7 Likes

Even the premature kissass sycophants show him in an unintentional unfavorable light; that profile image makes him look petulant as fuck.

6 Likes

Indeed. 

4 Likes

Iā€™ve said it elsewhere, but of all the possible universes, I did not expect to be in the one where a woman-groping, son-of-an-ex-Nazi (as The Simpsons parodized) would be seen, relatively speaking, as some kind of elder statesman.

(Or, for that matter, where I was happy about something 45 had done.)

9 Likes

After the Nobel is given to someone else the recipient should do a picture holding one of these like Truman with the Dewey headline

8 Likes

I really do wonderā€¦

6 Likes

The point of right wing politics is to profit off of the rubes.

3 Likes

Good news if you need a tacky souvenir of something that didnā€™t happen.

8 Likes

Matches the rest of the administration

8 Likes

The video of the planning meeting was provided to investigators by Project Veritas, a controversial far-right media group known for ā€œstingā€ operations against its political opponents and the publication of selectively edited videos. In the J20 video, organizers can be heard discussing plans for blockades and other civil disobedience. At one point, a speaker promises to make the inauguration a ā€œgiant clusterfuck.ā€ At no point do they explicitly endorse property destruction.

Defense lawyers say the government edited the Project Veritas video to exclude evidence favorable to their clients.

Iā€™d be shocked if Project Veritas didnā€™t edit it even before the government.

And the inauguration wasnā€™t a ā€œgiant clusterfuckā€, it was a small clusterfuck. Low attendance, very sad.

11 Likes

I hate when my giant clusterfucks are reduced to small clusterfucks due to low attendance. Iā€™m sure @Mister44 can relate, with the worldā€™s smallest planned orgy.

1 Like