A round up of Trumpian events πŸ–•πŸŠπŸ€‘

Who’s to blame for that hat? :roll_eyes:

![CountYorga6|690x388](upload://y67HqLgU3eMGD24o4aLeMy90oyK.jpeg) 

Agreed.

In related news, the award for Worst Layout goes to the Washington Post iPad edition for putting these stories next to each other without a trace of irony:

The DNC really needs to rally around Nate. On top of the insider trading thing literally being caught on camera at a White House picnic, that and in recent weeks Collins had been airing a racist ass campaign ad attacking Nate for knowing how to speak Korean (https://www.wkbw.com/news/congressman-slams-collins-racist-attack-ad-tells-collins-to-shove-it).

Also, Collins had just started to air a second ad attacking Nate for backing single payer health care (http://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/buffalo/politics/2018/10/02/health-care-single-payer-aca). You what the funny thing was about it? The first time I saw it was right before the start of Stephen Colbert’s show last night. I mean, does Collins’ even know how tv demographics work??? He pretty much aired an ad that makes Nate look great to people who usually watch Colbert :rofl:

Image did not post.

Also:

Same Shitty people, Different Day.

ETA:

Oh, please, please, please…

Yes! It’s well past time to revamp such classics as this one:

That’s the secular version of the prosperity gospel: Give money to β€œgod”/the rich and vague prosperity will shower down on you!

I mean… the hat is kind of the best thing about her, yeah?

Chris has very high standards for fashion…

:laughing:

The sham investigation is over.

They would have been ecstatic if it’d been 14.

A reminder for contrast:

Fucking hell

I guess it’s true after all: white lives matter.

More on the sham investigation:

Fair enough! But honestly, what ELSE is there to like about this woman?

They have one copy for senators to read before the cloture vote tomorrow. And we’re not going to get to see it. So democracy, much wow! /s

[ETA: which you noted in another post…]