A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

We all know that the NIH would just blow the money on drugsā€¦

11 Likes
5 Likes

A Steele Dossier Fact Verified. There was indeed a Russian diplomat slash spy by the name of Kalugin. Keep it up FBI / CIA. The rat smell is becoming more pungent with each passing day.

"The investigation, then, is into a range of possibilities: at one end, unwitting co-operation with Russia by members of the Trump campaign; at the other conscious ā€œco-ordinationā€.

Hillary Clintonā€™s former campaign manager, Robby Mook, said that if Trumpā€™s aides knew of Russiaā€™s plans, there should be charges of treason.

Trumpā€™s enemies ask us to believe that some of his people were either traitors or dupes.
The president himself has another version of events: there was no ā€œco-ordinationā€; the whole thing is a monstrous lie created by the Obama administration, fed by the intelligence community and amplified by the ā€œdishonestā€ media, billowing black clouds of smoke but no fire.

When the dossier was released, he tweeted: ā€œAre we living in Nazi Germany?ā€

These two stories cannot be reconciled.

With each new drip of information, option three - the chance that this is all a giant mistake, an improbable series of coincidences - seems further out of reach.

Increasingly, the American people are being asked to choose between two unpalatable versions of events: abuse of power by one president or treason that put another in the White House.

It cannot be both."

11 Likes

Iā€™d also remind folks that people outside the US are already being killed in substantial numbers by the TrumpGOP. And that the total bodycount is likely to be very large by the end.

The last time America allowed the GOP to seize control, we got eight years of kidnapping, torture and mass slaughter, plus active sabotage of the planetary environment and the collapse-by-looting of the global financial system.

Please donā€™t do it again. Weā€™re still recovering from the last one.

12 Likes

NC pee law to be repealed -nytimes

Update: Not so much.

8 Likes

(didnā€™t know what the Daily Signal was before following that link. Heritage Foundation, ugh. I guess the guy tweeting thinks this is a good thing)

ETA: urgh.

6 Likes

This ā€œchoiceā€ crap really winds me up. I want schools, hospitals etc to be good. I donā€™t want to have to choose between them. And obviously, ā€œchoiceā€ really means ā€œlet rich people buy access to better services and fuck the poorā€.

22 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, I cannot like that post. I appreciate the contribution, but the contentā€¦

14 Likes

It fits well with that other stupid crap from Pence about not eating alone with any woman other than his wife.

15 Likes

On that note:

Justā€¦ I was going to say ā€œfuck these peopleā€, but thatā€™s clearly what theyā€™re most afraid of, soā€¦

16 Likes

That sounds to me like a Punitively Short Leash, making up for some past ā€œsinā€. I guess it could be a lot of things, but thatā€™s what comes to mind.

10 Likes

I wonder if Pence even has any woman staffers. I canā€™t imagine a boss you canā€™t even have a private working lunch with is one youā€™re going to get much help with career progression.

Plus, thereā€™s the whole not seeing women as people thing, and all that leads to.

21 Likes

Someone said the quiet part out loud again.

[Ted Yoho (R-FL)] then misrepresented the Constitutionā€™s separation of powers to justify Nunes briefing President Donald Trump on the surveillance, even though some members of his transition team ā€” and possibly the president himself ā€” are under FBI investigation for alleged ties to Russia.

ā€œYou have to keep in mind who he works for,ā€ Yoho told MSNBC. ā€œHe works for the president and answers to the president.ā€

(emphasis added)

13 Likes
7 Likes

Hereā€™s one of them:

Spoiler: Ellis Worked for Nunes as General Counsel for the House Intelligence Committee Before Being Hired by the White House

and the other:

Spoiler: Cohen-Watnick Was Brought to the White House by Michael Flynn

13 Likes

JFC. Could somebody please sneak through a bill requiring Constitution classes for incoming Congresscritters? And refresher courses as needed?

16 Likes

It describes a world in which women are not individual human beingsā€”witness these men who cannot even imagine a reason why any man might choose to share a meal with a woman he doesnā€™t intend to fuckā€”but generic objects of sexual temptation at which men have only very limited power to resist flinging their genitals.

19 Likes

Anybody remember Hillaryā€™s emails? Anybody? Beuller?

They look like a GD parking citation in comparison to all this.

14 Likes

Some of the comments on this article are comedy gold.

19 Likes

I mean, maybe he saw that trailer for the 50 shades darker movie?

7 Likes