A safe-for-work, but extremely disturbing, supercut of egregious behavior

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/06/22/a-safe-for-work-but-extremely.html

I’m sorry, am I making you uncomfortable? from mildlyinfuriating

The original poster should be reported and banned for this.

4 Likes

Ooh! Ooh!

I’ve got one…

When you go to the community coffee pot at the office during peak coffee drinking hours, and the last person before you left approximately two ounces of coffee in the pot but couldn’t be arsed to start a new pot.

:angry:

5 Likes

At home i have a whisk i use to mix in powdered milk and sugar in my coffee. Cleaning a whisk is a little bit of a pain in the ass so i prefer to immediately rinse it off after every use, and it drives me bonkers when other people use it and leave it in the sink among other dirty dishes. Can’t tell you how much it pisses me off.

Another one is people that go to cover their mouth when they’re about to cough or sneeze, and still end up coughing/sneezing in your general direction.

4 Likes

You monster.

5 Likes

using the sugar spoon to stir and then putting it back in the sugar :rage: imma go get my gun. pew pew

8 Likes

Realizing too late that there’s not enough milk for the cereal at 6 AM before the coffee’s done brewing? Been there, done that.

The rest are unforgivable.

3 Likes

Its annoying but i think it’s forgivable, i’ve done stuff like that when i wasn’t fully awake. However, if someone uses the spoon to stir, licks it, and then puts it back in the sugar is a monster.

1 Like

I live with someone who will put a gallon milk container containing 1/2 ounce of milk back into the refrigerator, in order to avoid having to rinse out the container and prepare it for the recycling bin. Not terribly different than leaving two squares on the toilet paper roll [twitch]

3 Likes

Around my home it’s so they don’t have to answer up. “Hey, who used the last…?” but I suppose they saved me from having to ask.
I think you nailed it though. For what ever reason it’s easier to let someone else deal with it.

1 Like

I’m torn between “Objectively depraved” and “ban this sick filth”.

1 Like

The High Functioning Autism and OCD suffers have made major inroads to mainstream to social acceptance.

Really none of these bothers me much.

Yes, I live alone. Why do you ask?

4 Likes

Easy do deal with. Use your own roll take it out of the bathroom when done.

1 Like

The dishwasher one almost made me punch my phone.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.