A sausage-and-bacon pizza topped with a loaded handgun gets four people arrested

Originally published at: A sausage-and-bacon pizza topped with a loaded handgun gets four people arrested | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Shoot, a fella’ could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

14 Likes

It’s missing the adrenochrome, ether, a 300 pound Samoan attorney and a Vincent Black Shadow.

11 Likes

With all that grease? It’ll slip right out of your hand.

Pack that with the calzones.

11 Likes

first off, looks like a domino’s box so it’s pizza only by the most literal definition. second, that is clearly not a bacon and sausage pizza. i grant you the ham-like pieces COULD be Canadian bacon, but it probably is not. But a sheriff’s deputy should be able to tell pepperoni from sausage. PLEASE don’t say “actually pepperoni IS sausage.” Not in the context of pizza, at least to this New Yorker. they are two distinctly different toppings.

6 Likes

There was no room next to the calzones what with the porta-lasik home vision repair kit and the black market chinchillas.

3 Likes

Leave the gun. Take the calzone.

9 Likes

Maybe they didn’t have a pizza wheel? Some people really like char on their pizza, and maybe you can get that with gunfire? Though I think the lead may be problematic.

ETA: Also, be careful to know what you’re getting when you order the “Extra American Flavor” pizza.

4 Likes

OK, here we have it:

WORST PIZZA TOPPING EVER!

I don’t ever want to hear shit about pineapples again!

10 Likes

day ride GIF

3 Likes

You can order them from ‘Arnold’s Pizza Shop’. “Every pizza comes with pepperoni and with 9 mm bullets on it”.

4 Likes

Texas style crust.

3 Likes

Came here to post this myself.

4 Likes

Colors Tripping GIF

2 Likes

In the 70s it was spaghetti with revolver, now tasted changed and people like pizza with automatic

Not to mention the lesser-known bratwurst with billyclub.

2 Likes

Bacon? On a pizza?!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.