When unvaxxed dad screams at NY pizzeria for not letting him in, customers react in the best way

Originally published at: When unvaxxed dad screams at NY pizzeria for not letting him in, customers react in the best way | Boing Boing

12 Likes

No pineapple? Is this the America you want to live in? Yes.

34 Likes

Religiously exempt, Jesus lord.

42 Likes

He’s setting a fine example for his children regarding throwing tantrums in restaurants.

83 Likes

That insta handle really says all I need to know about this person.

37 Likes

When someone wants to start a fight and starts asking questions where they expect a “no” answer, just answer “yes” instead.

It really throws them off balance when there is agreement instead of an argument.

32 Likes

Right?

Let him go be ‘an island’ and make his own goddamn pizza.

46 Likes

Yeah, the bible says a soft answer turns aside wrath, but that’s just not true. If someone genuinely wants to fight with you, nothing is going to change their mind.

23 Likes

Fuck your “religious exemption.” The whole concept is absurd.

33 Likes

“This is AMERICA! In AMERICA, EVERYONE CAN EAT!”

I’m sure there are some homeless out there who would love to agree with him.

Also, who made him the gatekeeper of America?

41 Likes

No Pizza For You!download-3

37 Likes

He is lucky someone in the crowd wasn’t having a bad day. He pushed all my buttons and I wasn’t even there. Physical violence won’t fix anything of course, but it will sure make you feel better.

17 Likes

What’s wrong with getting it takeout? Did he want to sit at a table and eat it with a knife and fork?

31 Likes

That’s against the laws of nature, it’s pizza, not friggen cake!

24 Likes

Right? This sovereign shitizen should take his act out to Wyoming or wherever and start communing with some Bundy cattle.

39 Likes

giphy-2 4

28 Likes

“Are you all OK with that?”

“Uh, yeah. We’re all vaccinated and we all have our vaccination cards. Of course we’re OK with that, you fucking idiot. Learn to read the room.”

37 Likes

Oh yous must’a be from Brooklyn? My Dear Wife says “hay”.

9 Likes

“Is this the America you want to live in? One where a business can decide who they will and won’t serve? Where Sam can have a Club and you need a card just to make a purchase? Where a baker can refuse to make a cake because they don’t like who is going to be kissing near it? Well if that’s the case then I’m taking my family to a different establishment.”

33 Likes

Italy would like a word.

12 Likes