A single woman learns how hard it is to buy sperm

Sadly, I do not have a basement. Hmm. Whelp, I may have to just sell the house and move, then.

4 Likes

I think that some of the larger and woodier spermatophytes of kingdom plantae are feeling a little attacked right now…

3 Likes

From “links I would gchat you if we were friends” (newsletter I started following recently), I read this article about the weird world of facebook sperm marketplaces:

1 Like

Agreed. Obviously a one-off donation is not onerous, but if this is weekly appointments involving blood tests and donations, in the hope of getting an occasional $75, and maybe nothing ever, I feel like the supply is going to dwindle to only the most desperate for cash.

1 Like

Gee, what on earth could that mean?

1 Like

It’s more than i usually get though …

1 Like

“You want a sperm sample, Dude, I can get you a sperm sample.”

2 Likes

Given the criteria that sperm bank tend to have for donors; I suspect that there’s not too much supply from people who are willing to go through that much hassle for $75, rather than for nonmonetary reasons. “Probably not hepatitis” seems to be good enough for blood products; but people are a lot pickier when selecting cryo-daddy out of a catalog.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.