A space-saving TV that costs more than the average American annual income

If you want a “rollable” TV, you could always, you know, get a regular TV, and put it on a cabinet with wheels.

https://www.walmart.com/browse/home/tv-stands-with-wheels/4044_103150_635499_6479695

1 Like

That’s not what the customer’s want and you know it.

Imagine iif Apple was willing to sell you a M3 mac for $100 grand. What do you get for it? A semi expensive glimpse of the future. In two years, it’ll be worth a thousand dollars, if that/.

Eh, I’ll wait until I can find one used for 50k. /s

1 Like

My idea is that there things are commercial prototypes, way expensive for a real market but really useful to iron out problems on manufacturing or supply chain. It’s like the Yamaha GS-1 and then the DX-1 synthesizers that were expensive, but the lessons learnt on designing these keyboards got useful to design the DX-7

2 Likes
3 Likes

Full price for a 3BR, 2BA, 1100sq ft and a yard, in a decent neighborhood where I live.

1 Like

I thought I recognized the chair, because my husband has been wanting one for ever but it’s totally out of our price range. They have something kinda sorta similar at IKEA but it isn’t as comfy. I’m more of a velvet and brocade gothic maximalist myself.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.